Diana Ross -- Taco Supreme

9/7/2009 2:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody can resist thinking outside the bun -- even on Labor Day weekend -- because yesterday at a L.A. Taco Bell, Diana Ross made a run for the border.

David

What's up with this has-been? It appears she has forgotten her "Detroit project roots". She is always unfriendly and has that put on arrogant attitude. I remember reading that she got a kick out of keeping Jacqueline Onassis waiting on the phone when she was a editor at Doubleday and Jacqueline had some reason to call her. I think her maid was off that day and she probably wanted Ross to serve. Anyway, no talent, no background and to top it off-if she is going to give attitude certainly don't eat fast food (Nancy Reagan wouldnt be caught dead there) and get a better car.

WillOTheWisp

Yeah! Where the heck was this fake during Michael's Memorial and Funeral? What actually happen between those two? I know even before all those accusations were made against Michael, she kind of shunned him, and you didn't see her with him much.
Great friend!

sue

I FOR ONE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DIDNT ATTEND MJS FUNERAL, HE WAS SO FOND OF HER , AND IT JUST SEEMS VERY ODD THAT SHE DID NOT EVEN SEND HER CONDOLENCES PUBLIC..HE ENTRUSTED HIS KIDS TO HER IN THE EVENT HIS MOTHER COULDNT DO IT, I DONT KNOW IF SHE FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIM AND THE PART OF TAKING CARE OF HIS CHILDREN.. I THINK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY SAD THAT SHE DIDNT ACCEPT HIS REQUEST..BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION , IT REALLY BOTHERS ME ALOT. RIP MJ--SUE FROM TAMPA

oreo

Whos cares??

Bubbles

The "journalist" blew it. The better story would be about whether she has cravings for Taco Bell and more specifically, what does she get at Taco Bell. She has already stated that she wishes to grieve in private, so sticking a camera in her face and asking personal questions about "saying goodbye" to MJ is beyond rude, agressive, and hurtful. You're bound to get better comments when you ask smarter questions.

WillOTheWisp

Okay, I did find something on what Diana said after learning of his death.

Ross has not spoken about Jackson's death outside of a statement released on her behalf.

"I can't stop crying, this is too sudden and shocking," Ross says in the statement. "I am unable to imagine this. My heart is hurting. I am in prayer for his kids and the family."

andre

To those that keep saying it's so wrong for her not to have gone to MJ"s funeral...some people would just rather remember their loved ones the way they saw them last..alive. Funerals are very hard on some people and she just may have figured that she just couldn't handle it.

Inny

Funerals are ONLY for the living.

The dead don't give a damn if you're there or not there.

So...you go to funerals to show respect for the living?

But what if the living are people you don't respect?

Simple...you just don't go.

People were born originals...

don't die a copy.

daniela

That was GREAT! Congratulations to TMZ I was wondering if she were out of the country. Why she did not attend MJ 's funeral! He loves her very much. This silence whats that supuse to mean?

Bubbles

Smokey Robinson read a letter from Diana Ross at the memorial service. She made her feelings public at that world-wide televised event.

Sandy

She is known as the bitchiest woman in showbiz. It shows! I was gonna give her a chance, thinking she has isolated herself in grief, but the bitch is making taco bell pit stops. There is NO excuse for not going to MJs funeral, she should have went. Death is apart of life and we all have to face it sooner or later, the right thing would have been there for her beloved Michael. If Elizabeth Taylor can sit immobile in 90 degree weather, so can this bitch. She was in his will for crying out loud. God what a bitch!

vanessa

mj is the best im french and i dont speak english

Michelle

WTF?? Why would anyone in LA eat at Taco Bell when there are so many Authentic taco places??
Taco Bell Sucks!

laura

Why didn't she attend to MJ's funeral?!!!!
MJ LOVED HER SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH?

MJ's PYT

I use to be a big fan of Diana.Then i read Mary's book( a
supreme)about what really went down with them.I realized this
chick was a bitch and cold with it.that was the 80's. Over time
i soften back up to her. Now, I'm just disappointed that i was
right from the start.She knew how he felt about her.It seemed
she never supported him in the latter years. I'm don't know
if theres more but she was jealous of his relationship with Liz
Taylor. Whom I think he traded Diana out for. Showered Liz with
gifts and undying love. Miss Ross however does seem to be a great
mother. Her kids are grounded. I don't know ow she feels about
recieving his kids though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments