Barker to DJ AM -- 'Miss U Homie'

9/8/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After watching the following DJ AM tribute video, Travis Barker went to his Twitter page today and wrote this message about his late friend: "This vid makes me smile from ear 2 ear and tear at the same time, miss u homie."

The video, according to the YouTube posting, was shown during the DJ AM memorial at the Palladium last week.

millie

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG AT THE VERY END CALLED? LYRICS WITH IM SO SORRY? RIP DJ AM

Payzle

What was the name of the last song that DJ AM was signing along to? Anyone know????

McQuest

awww, time to find a new butt buddy.

Chris

You are missing something really big here. Adam and Travis went through something horrific together that no one here who has not gone through it could possibly understand. Travis probably feels more alone than he has ever felt in his life. I can only imagine what is going through his mind as well as Adam's family and friends. I wish people would show some compassion here. I would pray that for all of you who are so cold and dead inside that you cannot feel anything and would write such truly despicable things here would get a wake up call and turn your life around. You need to get a soul.

tokyobk

The Song is from the Smiths.

Pretty vacuous lifestyle.

But he did have a point about the etymology of the word "jaun."

Sugar Bear

The song playing at the end is Suedehead by Morrissey.

Johnny

The video was touching but I don't see any reason to glorify drug addicts.

They break the law by using drugs.

Same reason why Wacko Jacko shouldn't have been glorified.

I have an idea, don't try drugs in the first place.

Fraking idiots!!!

The Dude

ahh, I'm sorry for getting pissed at him and his GF but sometimes the fake face of hollywood pisses me off and instead of actors and fans..everyone drives to be superstars to be false idols. This directly goes against my higher source. I'm sure DJ am had fun times and experienced some enlightenment, but it ended badly with wholly bad examples to society. There are people who seemed to have liked him alot. I forgive him and his GF that had to run in the street crying and making a commotion for the cameras.

Wish things would have turned out better......

millie

#60 THANK YOUR FOR THE RESPONCE TO MY QUESTION, I APPRECIATE IT. I REALLY LIKED THE SONG :)

bmr

you people should be ashamed of yourselves talked about someone who died like that. regardless of how he died or what you THINK he did, he's still a human being and i hope no one that knew him comes on these websites and sees the trash your talking about their loved one. he was a human being who had an addiction problem, obviously you know nothing about his case or about addiction period or else you'd know better than to say something so horrible about a person who struggled to overcome something so powerful, addiction is a disease and its hard to fight. he was a good man who got thrown a couple **** balls in his life. regardless have some respect for someone who fought such a long battle and for his family and friends who just had to bury him. RIP Adam.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4