Clark Gable --

Stabbed in the Chest

9/8/2009 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No mistake in the headline -- it really is Clark Gable ... the Third.

Clark Gable
Clark Gable III -- the grandson of Hollywood's most famous actor ever -- was stabbed in the rib cage at a house party near Los Angeles.

It all went down in Calabasas last month -- we're told CG3 got into it with some guests after he allegedly called somebody a very bad name. A fight broke out and someone plunged a knife into Gable -- who looks remarkably like his granddad.

We're told Gable suffered lung damage and spent a week in the hospital. Judging by the "thumbs up" from the picture, he's doing just fine.

One person has been arrested and authorities are looking for another suspect.

Tomorrow is another day...

A

FYI to EVERYONE, It doesn't matter what kind of schools parents send their children to, they grow up and make their own decisions! Clark and his sister Kayley both went to very good schools. Unfortunately, things happen along the road in life! Who are all of you to sit there and say that they didn't go to good schools, or should be at a certain place in life? Just my opinion. It's not our place to make those judgments. His fight is no different then a college fight at the local frat house at any given time....Just because of his name, that's the only difference. He is still someone's son, brother, grandson, nephew...and everyone in his family loves him.

WooHoo

He's the hottest tatted up douchebag i've seen in a while...

Carolyn A-B

Frankly, my dear...

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Back off people who have Tattoos... who cares. Its their own bodies! Besides, they are HOT

Joanne

I agree about the tattoos. I think Clark Gable would be disappointed to have a grandson with all those tattoos. I wonder what sort of upbringing he had??

iknowiwasthere

I'll be the nurse...............SMILES!

He is as handsome as his grandfather was.

simon

Remember a few months ago when TMZ showed pictures of his two sisters drunk in the street, fallng down and flashing their under wear. Keep it classy Gables.

LWH

Clark Gable must be rolling in his grave...to think that his grandson is a tattooed up punk loser.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

isthatallthereis

Yeow! He is ever so fine just like Gramps! Why isn't he in the news more??

Cynthia

Aww that is so sad :(, glad he's ok though.

Visit http://www.pantyfairy.com

doc murry

i have tats on both my arms and my back and 2 on my legs and im pulling down 125,000 a year,,nothing wrong with tats anyways..here is the problem with tats
people seem to have a problem with tats.
i dont mind that you dont have any so why do u mind if i do..

hmmm..

"He's the hottest tatted up douchebag i've seen in a while..."

I agree, Woohoo!

MMMMmmmm HOT!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

DUDES??!! I can't believe NO ONE has said this yet:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."!!!!!!!!!

me so horny

Clark GableIII, WHO FREAKING CARES?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments