Clark Gable --

Stabbed in the Chest

9/8/2009 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No mistake in the headline -- it really is Clark Gable ... the Third.

Clark Gable
Clark Gable III -- the grandson of Hollywood's most famous actor ever -- was stabbed in the rib cage at a house party near Los Angeles.

It all went down in Calabasas last month -- we're told CG3 got into it with some guests after he allegedly called somebody a very bad name. A fight broke out and someone plunged a knife into Gable -- who looks remarkably like his granddad.

We're told Gable suffered lung damage and spent a week in the hospital. Judging by the "thumbs up" from the picture, he's doing just fine.

One person has been arrested and authorities are looking for another suspect.

Tomorrow is another day...

UGGGGHHH

HOPE HE GETS WELL SOON. WHAT A HANDSOME DUDE. EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT LIKE TATS MYSELF, YOU CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK FROM ITS COVER.

HE IS FINE !!!!!!!!!!!

PerezSux

Gable would be mortified. Especially by those chola eyebrows.

pj

LMK if you need in home care, I'm there for ya!

danielle

i wonder if he has halitosis too!!

just sayen

Cute, he really favors Clark. What is he doing with his life, (other then being stabbed) modeling/movies? Just wondering.
Give us something about Errol Flynn's grandson now he is one VERY HAWT CUTE one in modeling & movies too ;)

just sayen

& for those of you who haven't seen Luke Flynn before (Errol Flynn's grandson), yes we should see far more of him ;)

SoCal Razzles

Chola eyebrows, lol...they more look like Jersey Shore Specials!

balls

POCKET ACES, BITCH!

gggossiphound

Okay so I don't normally get nit-picky about things, but... I believe that Clark Gable's son's name is JOHN Clark Gable, which would mean if HIS son (Clark's Grandson) is named Clark Gable - he wouldn't be the Clark Gable III.

I'm just a HUGE fan of the ORIGINAL Clark Gable - and I'm kinda nerdy when it comes to anything related to him... Sorry.

But since I'm commenting anyway - I do see the family resemblance, but NOBODY will come close to as FINE as the "original" Clark Gable.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

I think that I have Scarlett Fever!

Joe

RESPONSE TO T.M.: OMG! Luke Flynn definitely wins the grandson competition! This guy definitely needs more coverage.

Mariah

Amen, RobN (#5)

He looks like good looking white trash. And his sister or cousin who went on Paris Hilton's dumba$$ show was real high quality, too...not! You would think that by the very nature that you are related to Hollywood "royalty" (so to speak) you would just WANT to conduct yourself in a better fashion. If I was related to Fred Astaire or whomever, I would be proud of it and not want to tarnish the image. No one is saying or expecting these kids to be their parents (or grandparents) but they should just keep their antics to a certain level of normalcy at least. These goons need to grow the hell up!

Lilarose

WHY is this news?

He is a wimpy version of his grandfather Gable.

What else is his claim to fame?

I wonder, Clark Gable III, do you know where the Weasku Inn is? If you know this, then you know alot about your famous actor grandfather Clark Gable. This is a still-existing rustic inn on the world-famous rafting/fishing Rogue River in So. Oregon. This is an inn that your grandfather retreated to for a month following the death of his wife Carole Lombard killed in a plane crash in 1942 when I was three weeks old. Son, you need to visit this place to see the Gable artifacts they have! You will see a highway directional sign on Interstate 5 between Medford and Grants Pass directing you to this location.

dee

I really don't see the resemblance to Clark I. this guy looks more like Clark II who looked like his mother, Kay Spreckles.

JP

Wow, he's hot. Too bad he also looks like a complete douche, especially give the thumbs up from his hospital bed! Way to make Grandpa proud!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments