Clark Gable --

Stabbed in the Chest

9/8/2009 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No mistake in the headline -- it really is Clark Gable ... the Third.

Clark Gable
Clark Gable III -- the grandson of Hollywood's most famous actor ever -- was stabbed in the rib cage at a house party near Los Angeles.

It all went down in Calabasas last month -- we're told CG3 got into it with some guests after he allegedly called somebody a very bad name. A fight broke out and someone plunged a knife into Gable -- who looks remarkably like his granddad.

We're told Gable suffered lung damage and spent a week in the hospital. Judging by the "thumbs up" from the picture, he's doing just fine.

One person has been arrested and authorities are looking for another suspect.

Tomorrow is another day...

anthonysdreamgirl**

omg he's gorgeous.

somebodies mom

Clark liked to party himself and was a notorious womanizer. Hence, his 5 marriages. Yeah, I know, if Carole Lombard had lived....There is also a rumor , altho never absolutely proven that Clark killed a person driving drunk and it was covered up by the studios.
So the apple doesn't fall far, does it?

Mariah

Wow, lilahrose:

Cool trivia. Thank you. We go to Oregon every so often and I will look this place up. I love stuff like that. I grew up in Eastern Wash/North Idaho and we used to be able to go by boat in front of Bing Crosby's cabin. It was kind of cool seeing where people like that live or frequent. It was fairly modest for a big Hollywood star I always thought.

Too bad Bing's family didn't wind up better off either but kinda sounds like Bing wasn't the straight arrow he played in the movies either though. The grandkids fared better than his children...guess it doesn't matter the money or status you have just the moral fiber holding you together.

Kat

Speaking of Bing Crosby...my father's half-brother's father used to work on Bing Crosby's ranch back in the day.

Ben

Either David Cassidy or Luke Perry (younger version, of course), but yeah..he's fine!

Nick Krotov

Hope you feeling better brother
Havnt seen this guy in years since AEW middle school
Best Krotov

Frances

Covered in low class tats and calling people nasty names? What a dirtball. Grandpa is probably rolling in his grave.

Frances

Doesn't matter what you all say, tatoos are for dirtballs. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have class. Haven't you ever heard the term nouveau riche? hmmm....i doubt it.

The Seer

F-I-N-E fine fine fine.

How do I get me some of dat?

I'd dress up in my Nurse's uniform for him..

Rob

This guy is yummy!!! With or without tattoos, leave him alone. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Any of us can be in the same situation just walking out our front door.

bitzod

Being a grand SON of garble DOE`snt make you clack DA TURD...it means you a grand son NOT a SON so not the III but like the 7th.In name only with about one 7th the DNA of his grand daddy means he`s a DIPsmit H-wood flake eatin din din with MOOBO`s tmz IE.III is wrong also unless he`s from london...beatin around DA BUSH no time left4u.

Jody

Something tells me Clark Gable wouldn't be very proud of his grandson, who is obviously trying to live off the famous name.

Nuts

Frankly people i dont give a dam.

mellow

64. Frankly people i dont give a dam.
Posted at 5:39PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Nuts

LMAO, I yelped like a dog when I read that...great

Mr. Balls

His grandfather would have been appalled to see his douchebag son with that ridiculous tatsleeve What an idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments