Gisele -- The Baby Secret Is Growing

9/8/2009 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Still no verbal confirmation on her "rumored" pregnancy -- but after checking out this photo of Gisele ... do we even need one anymore?

Sporting what appears to be a growing baby bump, the 29-year-old helped move furniture at her and hubby Tom Brady's Boston home on Tuesday.

Although Gisele or Tom have never said a word about a new Bun in the oven, the Brazilian stunner is reportedly due in December.

UGGGGHHH

ain't that the truth............

Elaine

May her child be a masculine one.

Hailey

I agree with Tom, this is not news and why would you think we care? If she was just a "nobody" they wouldn't be blasting her picture and asking "is she pregnant or not".

Southern Girl

HUH? Where have you been TMZ? The couple DID INDEED announce she was pregnant, I think 3 months after they got married. I saw it both on People and USMagazine

Mariah

Bwahaahaahaa! "The Brazilian stunner" Bwahahahaha! OMG, almost made me pee my pants. Rumer Willis is better looking than this fug girl...and probably more mature to boot. At least you can tell Rumer is a girl!

Mariah

By the way Samantha, the verb is "miscarries", a miscarriage is WHAT you suffer. At least if you are going to be disgustingly insulting do it in a semi-intelligent way, moron. You are sick and cruel. I can't stand Gisele but I at least wish for health and good fortune of her baby, good god!

lola

I have always thought she was unattractive but in the fashio world she is a hanger and thats what designers want. They dont want everyday people like me in their clothes which is absolute crap cause thats why so many girls have eating disorders. Shes beyond skinny.
Lets hope the baby looks like Tom. He should have stayed with Bridget.

Octomad

What's wrong with this picture? The dude behind her looks prego too. Maybe a lot of hype about nothin.

hee

i think she's much more precious than a hanger. i was taught not to judge people by their body type, but by who they are. she is a woman with a strong work ethic who decided to get married before having a baby. i don't see anything worng with that.

hee

lola: do you really think women who look like gisele give girls eating disorders yet women who look like bridget do? you either think bridget is really ugly or you are biased and haven't realised it yet. wait... maybe you have noticed and just don't care about being unfair... actually, that makes much more sense. my bad.

Ugh

Fat pig!

Loud and talentless

Her cooch still has a hint of Leonardo DiCaprio's seed. Enjoy your skank, Tommy Boy.

Julie

I feel sorry for this baby. When first asked about the possibility of children with Ms. Bundchen, Tom said "I don't need more kids, I've got a dog", or something to that effect. Start putting aside money for therapy now, Giselle.

hee

how is gisele a skank? she had a relationship with dicaprio, he didn't want to get married and have kids, so they broke up. she healed, met another wonderful man who did want marriage and kids, married him, and got pregnant. i think that is hardly how a skank would act.

hee

Julie: he was kidding. He already knew the press would find out very quickly once Gisele got pregnant that they had been planning on having a big family all along. So he tried to throw them off. Celebrities do it all the time. Why should he be nice and truthful to the press anyway? From what I've read here, people criticize him and his wife unfairly all the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments