Janet Jackson -- If the Glove Fits

9/8/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet JacksonJanet Jackson has been busting her butt rehearsing for a Michael Jackson tribute at the MTV Video Awards this weekend -- and it promises to be a nipple-free affair. We think.

Ms. Jackson is set to put on a huge MJ-honoring performance featuring 20 backup dancers -- which is being put together by some of the best choreographers in the world, including Frank Gatson and Travis Payne.

According to one of the dancers involved, some rehearsals have lasted 15 hours a day.

Once Janet is finished honoring her brother, we're told, "there won't be a dry eye in the house."

LucyInTheSky

Insanithy X 1.0

150. telit sticks 1 toe in, whispers hi Insanity,slides toe out heads outback. too oogabooga for even me, none of that for tellit tonight.

Posted at 9:42PM on Sep 8th 2009 by 1 toe cant get in no trouble

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says 2 Tellit:

U can't allow people to stunt your freedom of self-expression @ any cost...Continue to post, and rock them hard each time...

*It Do What It Do...

Tstorm

Hey Janet rock our world .... we will all cry together .

Insanithy X 1.0

152. Hey Janet rock our world .... we will all cry together .

Posted at 9:56PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Tstorm

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Bids T A Good Evening:

& sends a A HUGE SHOUT OUT 2 THE WHORE OF BABYLON! LOL...

Tstorm

hey Insanity ! How are you doing this evening? glad you'r enot shouting out to me like that . LOL

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Has Janet found gloves big enough yet?

LucyInTheSky

IT is so DEAD here on TMZ I should SCREEEAMMMM
even the trolls and haters have done themselves in....
zzzzzzzzzz
all the headlines are dead........
zzzzzzzz
no md in my ice chest no weed for my head......
i must not sleep
no sleep
no sleep

Tiffany

BOGUS. "KRYISS" is my friend and he has not had any interaction with TMZ or given them any quote.If someone gave a quote to TMZ, they were an imposter. Confirm your sources TMZ....shame shame shame on you.

Kathleen

I know Mr. Grant...he never gave an interview...who is giving up this information? And is it true?

MJFAN

16. I so want to watch this event but don't think they'll show it in nz. I've been listening to MJ since the day he passed away. MJ R.I.P

----------------------------------------------------------

it will be aired in NZ, im from NZ...so if you have sky digital they have a MTV channel (ch.14) and it will be aired on 14 Monday September sorry don't know what time it would be on but sometimes later in a few months it would air on C4 or ch.3 on normal television.

JacksonKid82

to the fans Thank you for keeping Mike & the Family in your Prayers
to the Haters You will never feel the pain we as A family are feeling , you will never see the tears we cry , & you'll never hurt as i'am right now reading such Felth & Garbage from Humans
if I shall call you that .

Janet is not coming out w/ No Book & she is not after Money as someone as posted So I'm wondering were you're getting your news from.

My Family are greiving , My Grandmother is crying every day & has to keep up with 3 young Children on top of loosing her Beloved Child.

To all I would say please respect Our Family & My Uncle & just remember Your lives aren't perfect neither & If I put you all in Our Shoes None of you including the people who are talking Smack would be able to cope with such pain & hearing your Family been Joke about & mainly Raticuled for been Who they are THE JACKSONS .

People seem to forget we're Human beings just like each of you & we do not look for Respect we work hard for it so at the End We're Honored the Biggest Gift of all & thats Going to Heaven.

God Bless

Kay

JacksonKid82: Whose kid are you? Tito's or perhaps Michael Jackson's? I find it hard to believe that any of the Jackson kids would be on here reading tmz. I'm pretty sure that Katherine Jackson keeps her grandkids protected from these gossip sites and all the news with Michael Jackson. I wonder if the Jackson kids are allowed to google Michael Jackson, I sure hope not. There has been a lot of mean things said about him. :( Michael Jackson was a joke back in 2003, 2004, 2005, but now that he died everyone pretends that they cared. Fans that were never a fan became a fan. I think Janet Jackson is amazing and she was very close to Michael. I'm sure her performance will be the best of the night.

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

JacksonKid82: What kind of family are you??? Griefing??? Jermaine was attending a game last week and is happily preparing his JERMAINE VIENA SHOW, LaToya was already in the studio to record a single, you brought Michael's kids to hearings - let them see all this stupid people bickering about Michael's money and all the wannabe-moms, Joe announced his new record company ... you want more??? :-( Every single day we have to deal with what the Jackson Family is doing or NOT doing. It's embarrassing and undignifiedly.

If my brother would have been murdered that way - I tell you: I WOULD BE IN JAIL LONG AGO!!! For sure!

So tell me, what kind of family are you???