Kim Cattrall

Twisted Sister

9/9/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Dee Snider from Twisted Sister back in 1985 (right).

0909_kim_twisted_sister-1
One of them has a lot of "Sex."

We're just sayin'.

enolam

These women are much too old to pull off these 80's flashbacks!

angelique

i have a feeling this is fake, like what they did with the last movie

George William Gockel

I saw Twisted Sister and Iron Maiden live-in-concert at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach,CA. with 3 old friends back during during April 1985. Dee Snider and the rest of Twisted Sister were really really popular back then. I am a true fan of Twisted Sister. I am a huge fan of Twisted Sister. Twisted Sister rocks and rules.

sickofittoo

1.) All the haters mocking their ages ... newsflash- it is going to happen to all of us and that includes each of you. It's called the aging process.

2.) The Golden Girls was a major success and now considered classic. My point is , if you get a group together and they have chemistry/mesh well , it's normally a hit , so lay the hell off. If you don't like them , then thank you and please drive through. You have a choice to never view any SATC productions. I am grateful that we are lucky enough to have so many movies at our disposals with regard to making choices on which to view.
Lighten the hell up and attempt a taste at the life of class if even for a moment and refrain from spewing unnecessary hate because you are in a rut yourselves.
Ask yourselves what the ratio of positive versus negative posts you place is higher and that will illustrate your level of misery within.
These hateful posts that have no merit are truly sad.
Have a strong reason to hate , jermaine jackson for one...

3.) The last film was a raging success, the series was a raging success and I GUARANTEE the next movie will outdo the success of SATC 1.

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it ...

Jade

Sarah Jessica Parker looks more like Dee.

George William Gockel

I have Stay Hungry and Love Is For Suckers on audio-cassette-tapes I have Leader of the Pack on LP by Twisted Sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2