The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

9/9/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids won't be attending a swanky school in Los Angeles after all -- the family has decided to keep them enrolled at the one learning facility they are very familiar with ... home.

Michael Jackson's Kids

A source extremely close to the situation tells us the decision was made not to enroll Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince at the Buckley School -- where Tito's three kids attended -- so they could continue being homeschooled by the same tutors they had under Michael's supervision.

The only difference -- their home is now the Jackson's place in Encino, not Michael's place in Holmby Hills.

We're told the Jackson family is pulling out all the stops to recreate a "normal" school environment -- they're even building a school yard, complete with a volleyball court, so the kids can enjoy P.E. time. The kids will also go on field trips and have a designated "lunch hour" in between classes.

Click to view!

WillOTheWisp

Posted at 1:22PM on Sep 9th 2009 by sgt york

Dear Mentally Challenged: I know you didn't just ask how we MJ supporters could call MJ's kids "well mannered kids...smart intelligent kids"! UH; Let's see! Because they are way smarter than you will ever be! Dummy!
Go back and read your comment. Y O U A R E A N I D I O T !

Why do all you idiots use the name of the Son of God in Vain? Why not use Mohammad, Buddha, or Yo Mamma? You do realize you’ll have to bow to the Name of JESUS if not in this life time, then definitely the next. Start respecting His name now!

Philippians 2:10-11 (New International Version)

10) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11) and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

mimi

Layla

Have some respect for these children. They have done nothing wrong and deserve a long and happy life!!

China

This has nothing to do with this topic but thought you might want to know. I was just on ET website and they have a piece of the interview with Janet Jackson for the magazine Bazaar. Janet says there that the idea for the white glove Michael is famous for wearing came from their brother Jackie. I had heard another version that says Michael saw some film guy wearing a glove and he got the idea from him. What do you guys think?? I am starting to get lost in Michaels world from so much reading and looking at different sites, there 2 versions or more to everything. I will always love Michael though.

Jan

Home schooling is best for them at the moment because they are trying to come to terms with their dads death and also because of having debbie rowe introduced into their life. They have enough to contend with at the moment.

Veroniquée

i think that they're such a beautifull kids, and they need love, pacience and definitely, definitely, get away from the jackson family. they sucks! specially jermaine, since MJ death, the onlu thing he made is to be in any talkshow he can ! damn ! Michael, Paris and Blanket don't deserve that family.

Jacko Was A Wacko

My guess is that the Jackson family want to keep his children away from the public so his two "sons" can't tell the world that MJ diddled them. Think of what that would do to future earning potential.

WillOTheWisp

169. #32 SHOW ME SOME PROOF THAT HE IS DEAD! Things are not always what they seem.Some of us on here have researched and know what we are talking about!

Posted at 1:45PM on Sep 9th 2009 by mimi

Dear mimi,

Please show is some proof that you are alive, because judging by your comments you are BRAINDEAD! OKAY?

Some of us have done even more research and have found that people who say things like you just did is CRRRRAAAAAZY AS A LOON!

Dadof2lilqueens

Hey Lee H. You hit it right on the Button. I am a JW and seen this way too many times. The problem is that the Watchtower keeps preaching that the end is "right around the corner" and we are programmed to stay away from "wordly people". I know lots of wordly people that I consider to be some of my best friends. It saddens me to see any JW kids not be a part of the 'real world" .

karen from england

please lets leave this kids alone. this kids need to gieve for there father.please press/media do not hound them like you did there father let them find some piece to remember him .

mimi

to WTH......THANK YOU....I HAVE MY SOURCES AND I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!

Ben

168. 164. well mannered kids...smart intelligent kids,,how can you wacko jacko supporters keep saying this,,you have no ideaannered these little kids are and they could be sped kids for all you know,,quit talking like you have an inside track to the mj empire..jesus christ you all make me sick..they could be lil spoiled rotten bastards for all you know and they do need a damn haircut and at the funeral when that one kid covered his face soemone from the jackson clan should have slapped that kid up side the head..nornal kids do not do that..teach the lil punks some manners ..spare the rod spoil the child i always say,,tough love works every time..hell i would enroll them in ps101 in the bronx, new york city,,either they will survive or die,,either way its the only way... my way

Posted at 1:22PM on Sep 9th 2009 by sgt york

As someone earlier stated..let me repeat..'YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!' That explains why your eyes are some six inches apart..inbreeding will do that to you. Take it easy..take your meds...and stop hating before your head explodes and those two eyes fly west to east.

Brad

Mimi,I agree with you. We haven't seen any proof that he is infact dead.I have been doing alot of research also, and I have come to the realization that he is alive. It's really disturbing when people personally attack others on here because of their theories or thoughts. We too have the right to come here and voice our opinion.

WillOTheWisp

Posted at 1:22PM on Sep 9th 2009 by sgt york

Posted at 2:28PM on Sep 9th 2009 by Don

Yeah! Like Dr. Klein's.

seeking the truth

Prince has vitiligo - look at his neck in the pics at the memorial and when he is leaving the funeral in Sept - they are Michael's.