The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

9/9/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids won't be attending a swanky school in Los Angeles after all -- the family has decided to keep them enrolled at the one learning facility they are very familiar with ... home.

Michael Jackson's Kids

A source extremely close to the situation tells us the decision was made not to enroll Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince at the Buckley School -- where Tito's three kids attended -- so they could continue being homeschooled by the same tutors they had under Michael's supervision.

The only difference -- their home is now the Jackson's place in Encino, not Michael's place in Holmby Hills.

We're told the Jackson family is pulling out all the stops to recreate a "normal" school environment -- they're even building a school yard, complete with a volleyball court, so the kids can enjoy P.E. time. The kids will also go on field trips and have a designated "lunch hour" in between classes.

Click to view!

Smooth Criminals

Finally Katherine has made a decision that I agree with. I do believe the children would be taunted by some children if they attended private school right now.

I think to call it "home schooling" may be a misnomer. I believe that most home schooling involves parents acting as teachers. It sounds like they will have private tutors. The quality of education they will receive will depend on who is doing the teaching.

I think there will be a number of people looking over Katherine's shoulder in regard to what kind of schooling the children receive.

WillOTheWisp

LISTEN UP, NEGATIVE ASS PEOPLE;

Just look at all the dumb asses throwing stones as they hide in their glass houses! It appears that most of y’all believe you are puritans. Speaking out in such fake ass, pious, accusatory and hateful manners. Have any of y’all ever seen evil? What about hate? What about just plain ugliness? Okay, go get a mirror and hold it up to your malicious faces. There you have it!

Y'all couldn't raise a baby squirrel, let a lone "three little white kids", or "laboratory made kids". Get a life, jerks.

mel

To the person that answers "YIKES" on all the posts. You must be a high school dropout. Go get a job washing cars or something. I believe you stay on TMZ all day. Go finish school so you can actually tribute something worthy to our society or to these discussions .

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

GOOD FOR THEM! IM GLAD THE JACKSONS STUCK WITH HOMESCHOOL.FOR THE DUMB A$$ PEOPLE SAYING THEY WON'T BE ''NORMAL'' BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ATTENDING A ''REAL'' SCHOOL AND MEET FRIENDS.PLEASE! STFU THEY HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND THEY ARE NORMAL KIDS.MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LET THE JACKSONS DO WHAT'S BEST FOR MICHAEL'S KIDS.THEY AREN'T YOUR KIDS/YOU DON'T KNOW THEM SO AGAIN MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

doc murry

doc murry

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

I DO BELIEVE THIS IS TO SAVE KATHERINE JACKSON SOME MONEY.

These kids are sheltered, and unless they add a few other children to the "home school", when they get out into this cruel world, I feel sorry for them.

HELL THEY MIGHT AS WELL DO WHAT MICHAEL DID, AND COVER THEIR FACES FROM NOW ON.

WillOTheWisp

138. oh yeah katherin is the mom of the year,she is so old she lays in bed all day drinking beer except when she needs to go to court to get mo money ..its all about the cash to this tribe..me me me me,why should these long haired wackos turn out any diffferent than all the rest of the tribe,,all losers sucking up every cent they can lay their hands on,remember greed is good,,,,,like mother like daughter like father like son,,sums it all up..www.loser.com

Posted at 11:40AM on Sep 9th 2009 by latoya

It is obvious, YOU ARE A MORON and a broke ass bastard! Your post reads like a envious bigot, wish I was a Jackson, wish I had hair like them, idiot. Everybody can read you like a book. They are all that you ever wanted to be. Get over it and move on. Duh!

Andrea

poor kids will never have a normal life with these freaks living with them

hi harvey

K

AMEN 14. Quit being disrespectful with the name "Jacko". Michael hated that name and even said how hurt he was by it. STOP IT!

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

141. Will someone please take these kids to the barber shop and have thier hair cut.What is this jesus juice everyone is saying michale made his kids drink,,was it wine or something during mass"?

Posted at 11:44AM on Sep 9th 2009 by billygene

Why do you give a flying f^ck about these kids hair.Especially blanket since so many stupid a$$ people have a problem with his hair being long.They aren't your kids so why worry about it.Their long hair isn't bothering them so why is it bothering you.That goes for the other idiots that have a problem with the kids hair.

Smooth Criminals

The Jackson children will never have a "normal" life--whatever that means for a variety of reasons. Hopefully they will not wind up with the shallow, materialistic values of other Hollywood rich kids--Paris Hilton for example.

Even though they will never have to work for a living, it will be important for them to develop interests that will help them to lead useful lives and contribute to the world, and not be rich kid party animals who are famous for nothing more than being famous.

TONY NY

I think MJ'S children are beautiful and so smart.We all need to let them have there space.Maybe in a year or two they can go to public school.I think they need there Grandparents more now then ever.

Lilarose

Gee, I wonder who will supervise these three kids after they reach age 18 or 21.....

WillOTheWisp

141. Home schooling is on the same level as a cult IMO. These children need to know how to live in a environment with other KIDS, and people.

I DO BELIEVE THIS IS TO SAVE KATHERINE JACKSON SOME MONEY.

HELL THEY MIGHT AS WELL DO WHAT MICHAEL DID, AND COVER THEIR FACES FROM NOW ON.

Posted at 11:45AM on Sep 9th 2009 by LET THESE KIDS BE NORMAL

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND? What are you...about 15 years old?

"These children need to know how to live in a environment with other KIDS, and people."

HAVE YOU READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS COMING FROM IDIOTS WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN HOME SCHOOLING? I wouldn't have a dead dog in their company, let alone impressionable kids.

If being normal is what you and some of the other boozoos are expressing, I'd just as soon be in one of those crypts near Michaels.