Amber Alert

Issued for Kelly Ripa

9/10/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We know what Kelly Ripa did this summer ... fry in the sun.

0909_90505543-1

The 38-year-old mother of three showed off her George Hamilton-approved nuclear glow in NYC on Wednesday.

Somebody get Kels some aloe vera, stat!

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

At least, I posted before Krazy Kooky Klown. Hehehe. :P

feebee

4 th

Simone

Kelly is looking old and her skin is damaged by the sun. I didn't like this look. I prefer a pale skin than a tan ugly skin color like that. She needs a urgent skin treatment, a urgent skin moisturizing or something like that!!!!!!

feebee

I want the Klown !!

jessemosslover

And we know what she DIDNT do this summer...EAT

justsaying

Looking good. White people spend 10 billion dollars per year to look like Mexicans and Blacks, and 10 billion dollars per year to discrimminate against them. Is that we we call an oxymoron?

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Looks pretty good for 38, especially compared to Regis, who's 300 years old.

Nix

Goodness Kelly!! You have such a great bubbly personality and cute figure and face but your back bones are sticking out!! Don't be anorxic, as no need. Take a page from Taylor Swift, she's a petite lady but does not have to be a skeleton. Surely, you have enough confidence to not let the showbiz/model scene wire your thinking that you must be super thin as it looks awful and you will have health problems. I love you on your show, now love yourself!!

LakersFan

Tanning just makes caucasian people age faster, look older, and increases the chance of skin cancer. Enjoy.

t

That's obviously a spray tan. Quit giving her a hard time. She looks great for her age, or any age. She is a bit thin but I don't think she's unhealthy in the least.

charli0124

~~~~~~~~~~~~I like Kelly...but have you not noticed when another woman is on the show how creepy Kelly's legs look? They look like two SLABS of BURNT BACON up against anyone elses. I thought it was a bad spray on tan and that the network would eventually tell her to lay off...but maybe not?~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon

Face is too dark. Looks like mud on her face. She has the money to make the wrinkles go away but it doesn't even look good today.

N.M

Ummm, yeah, the title of this story flew right over my head. Can anyone explain why they used the Amber Alert as part of the title?

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the Amber Alter a CHILD abduction bulletin? -.-