Sully -- Getting Back in the Captain's Seat!!!

9/10/2009 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Canada geese and river boaters beware -- because the badass pilot of Flight 1549 Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger says he'll "be back at work soon!!!!!!"

Chesley Sullenberger: Click to watch
We found the humble hero yesterday at the D.C. airport -- where, for now, he was just a passenger.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

streetdude

THIS MAN HAS BEEN FLYING SINCE HE WAS 14 YEARS OLD. CROP DUSTERS AT 15, IF HE CAN FLIGHT 1549 WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT NOTE TO RETIRE ON. NO ONE CAN BEAT THAT ONE, WELL WHAT WAS YOUR LAST COMMERCIAL FLIGHT SULLY? WELL HERE IS GOES.HERE IS A GOOD LINK ON SULLY, I SALUTE YOU.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28683246/

Butterfly

HI,MWIN! Thanks for your comment but mine was not about Canadian Geese. I chuckled too when I read this Sadie's response. I am at a loss why more people do not defend our country against hateful comments from people like her. I have a pretty good idea where she is from. She can't help it. That is the way her people raised her. Anyway, MWIN, thanks again for your comment. I enjoyed it, too!!!

Dalia Voltex

Pure CLASS. That man PURE CLASS. Thanks TMZ for once in while posting about a person who truly deserves fame than like 99.9% of skunks you cover here!

Jake

Butterlfy

Canadian geese, geese from wherever who cares, you are missing the point though from Sadie, its a fact that the US is hated by most countries in the world for some reason or another, you can't argue that, i've back packed all over and I'm not US or CDN but I know people from the US who have change their badge on their pack up so they wouldn't be judged...that says a lot...speak to your Gov't there's a start, in the meantime love your country but don't bash those who have an opinion, naive...

Butterfly

HI, JAKE! Thanks for your gentle comment and for not calling me a "moron." You really are a gentleman. Your family must be very proud of you. I take offense when anyone says, "YOUR" country, American citizens or not. I know we have a great many problems but, instead of tearing us down, why not try to make it better? I would like to say more but, TMZ is not a political website. Bottom line, if anyone doesn't like it here, the world is large enough to find a more suitable environment to make them,"happy." Thanks again, Jake, and Good Luck!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4