Alice Cooper -- Traffic School's Out for Summer

9/11/2009 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Plainclothes goth rocker Alice Cooper was busted for putting the pedal to the metal in Arizona a few months back -- after one of those pesky photo enforcement cameras caught him going 14 MPH over the speed limit.

Alice Cooper

Lacking his usual black mascara and trusty boa constrictor accessory, Cooper was snapped doing 59 in a 45 at an intersection in Maricopa County on May 23.

Lucky for Cooper, he didn't have to go to traffic school over the offense -- he just paid a $175 fine.

balls

balls

ABB

TSk Tsk! they should fine him for driving 12-12 and not 10-2 like they teach you at drivers ed.

zzzzzz

booooooooring...

Julie

Jesus Christ! He's a maniac! How is he still on the streets???? Look at the menacing look in his eyes, his death grip on the steering wheel! He just looks like the type of sicko who would drive almost 15 mph over the speed limit. I wouldn't be suprised to find out that he runs yellow lights too. Burn in hell, Cooper!

MagickBalls

These camera's are bad news. Taking your hard earned money, and spending it how they feel like it. A 45 mph zone? By the picture I don't see it being justified. Just shows how no one, even Alice Cooper, is immune to "speed traps". What BS!

UGGGGHHH

YOUR MUSIC LIVES ON 4EVER. ALICE COOPER IS A LEGEND IN MY EYES.

JackieMichele

Okay, I love this! For any non-Arizona readers 14 miles over the speed limit here is 79 mph. Since many drivers drive anywhere from 5 - 10 mph over the speed limit I don't feel like this is a newsworthy topic. Also, those damn cameras are endangers the lives of Arizona motorists not keeping us safe. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to slam on my brakes because people freak out when they see the cameras. It truly pisses me off that the state of Arizona can employ such tactics but are ready and happy to cut $1 billion from the education budget. Ridiculous....

neal

He can't drive 55, heh heh. Breakin' the Law, Breakin the law.... I'm wasted, and I can't find my way home, lol insert more rocknroll inspired comments here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2