Down the Hatch

9/11/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 64-year-old resurfaced at some event in San Diego, looking amazeballs.

Richard Hatch

Richard had a role on the new version of "Battlestar Galactica."

Hatch is in pre-production of something called "The Great War of Magellan."

COMMENTS

PsychoChick

He's got Tony Danza's hair!!!

Lippy Loo

I would do him on any planet where no man has gone before.

Thyna

This would have been good if he hadn't been on the new Battlestar Galactica series.

Chick in CA

He will forever be Phil Brent on All My Children to me. One of my first crushes in 1970 when I was in junior high. He looks great. Thanks for the memories.

moveover

Nice hair color. What does Minwax call that .... Dark Walnut?

Darkmist11

He's 64???????????????????????????????????
WOW, he's looking very good for his age, I thought he was 10 years younger looking at his face! My dad used to look like he does now but at 42!
I'm amazed........................................

Kathy

I'm with #5 who said thanks for the memories of him forever being Phil Hatch from AMC for me too!

And of course I've loved him on Galactica too. He was also the replacement actor for Michael Douglas back in the early 70's too on the Carl Maulden tv show, "Streets of San Francisco" too I believe after Michael left for the movies wasn't he?

At any rate, he was one of my very first crushes too when he was on AMC and then during Galactica and still is a huge crush!

He looks AMAZING and still hot and handsome as ever

My best to him and his family.

YOU'RE still one of my all-time #1 hunks, Richard! Looking GREAT!

Thanks for the memories for me too, TMZ!

Abs

ahh..I had a crush on him on Battlestar..and it wasnt a mis-placed one for sure. The guy is gracious and genuine on top of it. Even though I couldnt bring myself to watch the BSG remakes.

KJ

everyone needs glasses....he looks like crap

Solaera

AMAZEBALLS???!!! No! No! No! Please do not start using retarded phrases coined by freaking Perez Hilton.

balls

balls

cleawox

Oldschool Battlestar Galactica was cool if you were 13, and I was.

I will also remember him for an awesome diving touchdown catch in the endzone during a celeb football game on "Battle of the Network Stars". He looked like a pro.

Kristi

LOVE him. Met him at Dragon*Con last year (couldn't go this year) and he is one of the nicest people I've ever met! So genuine and friendly! Really dedicated to and appreciative of his fans!

Kitty

I had a big crush on him also on Battlestar Galactica. I really liked that show-much more than the new one which I thought was way too PC. I didn't watch more than the first season of the new one.

T.P. Burns

Used to have a big crush on him. Nowadays he sort of looks like Jeff Bridges