Janice Dickinson Sucks

9/11/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Earth's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, 54, gorged on the face -- and soul -- of some poor guy at Le Souk Harem in NYC last night.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

See, models do eat ... the young.

yeah....and?

Are those her lips? Or his?

What to say that hasn't been said already? Except.....

Man, I bet his buddies are giving him hell right now!!!!!!!
I hope he has Listerine at home.

Misanthrope

My eyes are bleeding

KILLBILL

fugly poor guy had 15 to many drinks i can only imagine his reaction when he woke up next to the thing

dish rags

66°F | °C
Current: Thunderstorm
Wind: E at 10 mph
Humidity: 89%Fri

67°F | 63°FSat

70°F | 63°FSun

76°F | 61°FMon

77°F | 63°F

angela

IS THAT GUMS I'M SEEING?!!!! GAG...

angela

#37- LMFAO!!! I was thinking along the same line myself..lol cant figure out what im looking at. lol..

Lori in Chicago

LOL @ #66. "Could you imagine being THIS guy when he saw this picture? Talk about want to die, now there is PROOF he really did kiss that!"

Posted at 3:37PM on Sep 11th 2009 by speechless

So funny... that guy is probably soooo embarrassed... He had to have waaaay too many martinis.... But she is DISGUSTING, and that lip liner is DISGUSTING...

Men can get away with stuff like this - women should be above this... This woman obviously has ZERO class.... ZERO... Ewwww I actually wish I never saw this picture cuz it's just so bad! That lip liner is gonna give me nighmares...

Good job to whoever took this pic though - you captured a great shot!

who dat

Do you really think YOU look better when you are drunk sucking face. Every guy on this thread would nail her if they had the chance. Those that wouldn't are gay. She would allow penetration in every orifice. You would have the time of your lives. OW WAKE UP FROM THE DREAM, LOSERS.

Candie Cane

This is gross!!! I will sue this old broad if I toss my cookies!!!! Serious!!!!!!

SkankTosser

DUDE! Proceed directly to Home Depot, buy 1 gallon of bleach and a box of lye, mix together and gargle until you kill all the herpes, chlamydia and AIDS germs floating around her jurassic mouth.
A little vomit just came out my nose. Yuk.

Sadie Crawford

That old lady is a FREAK!!!lol

gia

-_- I did NOT need to see this so late in the evening. She reminds me of the Alien. Does she spew acid? Did he melt?

Nuts

Nooooooo There goes my lunch.BLAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.And again.Why you do that.That guy will get aids through his mouth for sure.B aaaaaaahhhhhhh.The last of my lunch.

nonaurbiz

Those are some nasty looking lips. Who in their right mind would suck on them?

ginger

ok, this was really funny.