Janice Dickinson Sucks

9/11/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Earth's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, 54, gorged on the face -- and soul -- of some poor guy at Le Souk Harem in NYC last night.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

See, models do eat ... the young.

Gerald

Janice appeared on the Wendy Williams show today. Her new boyfriend, a 32 year old, was introduced and was in the audience. He is a fireman who works within Los Angeles. I'm sure Janice's 22-year-old isn't very comfortable his mom and her little boy toy.

jm

It looks like she has either two tongues or she removed her dentures and those are her gums. Which is it?

Eric in Indiana

Just call this "Cougarfest". I did not know she was 54, but you have to admit she looks hot for 54.

Chuck Whitley

This woman has no class at all....she is a sick old bitch!

me

I just watched the Wendy Williams show and Janice was on there. That guy in the pic is her 32 year old firefighter boyfriend... He said he is very much in love with her.

sandy

NASSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aspasia

So are those her dentures slipping out or what? I don't get it.

maurice

Actually Gia Carangi was considered the first supermodel in america and way way better looking than she ever was. It looks like her lips are detachable! NASTY!!!!!

Ben

Dear God, if all I had to kiss in this world was either that cryptkeeper looking piece of crap, or my own azz...guess I'd be seeing a proctologist about now to get my head out of my colon; what's WRONG with this guy??!!....BLECHHHHH!!!!!!!

epsalo

No doubt he's trying to take this old bird for everything she's worth.
All these posts are too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

streetdude

After reviewing this. IT still looks like to dogs having sex,AND THEY ARE STUCK.GROSS,GROSS,GROSS, GET A HOT WATER HOSE AND TRY TO BREAK THEM APART. THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THIS PICTURE TO BE POSTED. WHAT IS A MATTER WITH HER DOUBLE JOINTED, NO DENTURE, 2 SETS OF LIPS, CRAZY AZZ. I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES THANX TMZ. CRAP NOW I'M GETTING THE CRYPT KEEPER STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Ben

lol! I swore I couldn't bear to see this pic again, but wanted to see how many more people emptied their intestines when they saw it....safe to say, plenty! Geez, oh wheez, I've developed gall stones since seeing this....and I don't even have a gallbladder!! DAMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!

Linda

That woman disgusts me! seriously, IMO, she's fugly.
What happened to her crappy show? did it get canceled?
it wouldn't surprise me ... it was a stupid moron show.
Ick, TMZ, stop it already! I'm traumatized every time I see a picture of that woman.

minnesotanice

OMG I think I just vomited in my mouth. Ewwwwwww

Ben

101. OMG I think I just vomited in my mouth. Ewwwwwww

Posted at 12:47AM on Sep 12th 2009 by minnesotnanice

lol, I have done that everytime I come here...(and yes, I'm just asking for it), but I swear, I'd rather choke on my own vomit than what that hideous piece of trash is sticking in that idiots' mouth....geez, here I go again....'spews'