Kramer's Coming Back Atcha -- You Ready?

9/11/2009 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost three years since his infamous n-bomb tirade at the Laugh Factory -- but it seems Michael Richards is finally gearing up for his big comeback ... that is, if you'll let him.

Michael Richards: Click to watch
Kramer was all smiles when we saw him last night in NYC, and why not? He was just on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and is reuniting with his old "Seinfeld" pals on an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

These could be the first steps out of that deep, dark black hole his career has been in for the last three years -- so we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ramel

You sad racist mf's and it's so played out. I knew that once i got on this webpage and reviewed these remarks that I would see these type of remarks and it I will never watch anything that Richards is involved with. He's a douche bag and all that are willing to give him a pass are douche bagettes!

B.

From Bottom-turn

twitchdude

Blacks call themselves that all the time. Its lost its hatred, now its just a rap lyric.

Vince

I like Kramer.

shuffler

His racist comments were the first time I visited TMZ. Or one of the first times. It put TMZ on the map.

I still feel he is a racist. You can't just say that stuff, even in the heat of the moment, without feeling some of that.

JNSNJNS

IF THEY CAN CALL US NAMES LIKE "CRACKER" "WHITEY" WHITE BITCH" WHATEVER THEY WANT WHY CANT WE SAY THE N-WORD?????

Octowelfaremom

One of my friends is his neighbor. Not the best neighbor because he doesn't like noise and if you are even mowing your lawn, he gives you a dirty look. He is funny though but needs to just take a chill pill.

Dude...You don't live in the country. You live on a block where the homes are relatively close to one another. People need to live. Let them live.

Thank you. Not that he reads the comments or anything.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

LET KRAMER DO HIS THING, HE'S ONLY HUMAN AND YES I'M BLACK AND HE DESERVES TO WORK. PEOPLE STOP BEING SO SENSATIVE, GO KRAMER!

Ashley

We're all racist, we just won't admit it!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Richards has ruined Kramer and Seinfeld for me. People should boycott this no-talent racist pig!!

bitzod

He should do some work with?& let the healing begin.He`s GREAT but has to be also nice in public settings.So fix it before any public stage work or stay on film.He does`nt hate anyone he hateing being yelled at when he is working.He was venting BUT must learn to control his anger

Some Faustkateer

This guy has always been known for being a bit uptight, shall we say, as an actor. That he is a racist is obvious and sad. Cut him a break? Geez, I always liked him as an actor but now I sure wouldn't want to work with him or pay him for his work. I guess that's a no!

Bex

I call everybody the n word. Blacks don't own it.

shuffler

We're all racist, we just won't admit it!
Posted at 1:56PM on Sep 11th 2009 by Jim
---------
We all hate based on race?
Hmmm...

Miles

Nope, you know why? His tirades were purely of a racial nature. His remarks were INTENTIONALLY cruel and insensitive. I can see if this was part of his skit. We all know comics use race in their routines. He didnt do that.....he did the opposite.

There is no way in hell. Im going to forget that. It dosent matter what folks call each other in the streets. As an entertainer he had to know better.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments