Kramer's Coming Back Atcha -- You Ready?

9/11/2009 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost three years since his infamous n-bomb tirade at the Laugh Factory -- but it seems Michael Richards is finally gearing up for his big comeback ... that is, if you'll let him.

Michael Richards: Click to watch
Kramer was all smiles when we saw him last night in NYC, and why not? He was just on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and is reuniting with his old "Seinfeld" pals on an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

These could be the first steps out of that deep, dark black hole his career has been in for the last three years -- so we gotta ask ...

bitzod

You have to understand...Jews even hate jews...jews hated me all my life so should I hate them?.Hey mic IE he hates everything he likes it WTF?.Free MIC nite?

sandy

I don't think he'll ever be as popular as he once was. That wasn't a little slip of the tongue but a total racist rant and most people won't forget that. I was one of his biggest fans before that happened and then I thought totally different of him after that.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Texas

I LOVE KRAMER!! funniest thing ever was his corky head shake haha love it.. put them all together here my all time favorites

bitzod

Rant but lov the ariste..mov N on here VOICE what you feel and heal or keep it in your heart and burn.It WAS`nt OPEN MIC NITE give respect get respect give hate get hate.THEY GAVE HIM HATE and he hated back at them.He`s a actor who plays the moment..he over played that one moment.GIVE HIM RESPECT and YOU WILL GET RESPECT he can play any feeling or moment just as they were playing him.Overheated moments in stage work are NOT reality just that stage work give or take whatever yoy want to from that.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Mikey

My caucasian is back in the house!

Holly

Those guys shouldn't have been heckling old Kramer. You can't just go around being all belligerent and rude to people, and then not expect anyone to say anything back. Michael Richards shouldn't have said it, but he was furious with the way those idiots were acting. And when you're really angry, you try to say the most hurtful thing you can--in this case it was the "n" word. I don't think the guy is a racist; he's such a normal human being who got upset with the way he was being treated and said something he shouldn't have. We've all done it.

dish rags

33. To channel Whoopi Goldgerg, the 'N' word has a diffrent nuance when a black person uses it. It means an ignorant, crude, oppressed person. Although a white person may mean the same thing, it will not come across as such. And I saw the Richards video, he meant to inflict insult. Boycott Kramer.

Posted at 2:34PM on Sep 11th 2009 by Paparazzo@frog.cc

The idiot is back posting his moronic rants. We saw your first comment about boycotting Kramer. We did not to see it again.

me

They call eachother that in every (c)rap song. But when we say it it's negative..funny, it just means black.
Words are only as negative as YOU make them out to be, if you get all butthurt, then others will use that against you, you know why? Because people aren't fluffy carebears..deal with it.

dish rags

cats

dish rags

77°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: N at 5 mph
Humidity: 54%

Somfincute

I love how all these stupid people want others to boycott him. He used free speech and something those dummies didn't like, so according to them he should never be able to make a living again. I hope you all would have to face loosing your livelyhood becuase something you said offended someone else. Sheep, selfish sheep. Who says you all have the god given right to never be offended

Ry

Kramer is the man! Keep it up Big K

razzberry

Did he ever publicly apologize? I never got if he did or not. I understand he was upset, but he shouldn't have went there, dude!