« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tila Tequila -- Cruisin' with a Bruisin'

9/11/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila made her first appearance out in public since her alleged attack by Shawne Merriman -- and was sporting some serious bruises!

Tila Tequila: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, Tequila met with investigators from the San Diego District Attorney yesterday to discuss the altercation, where she alleges the Chargers star "choked and physically restrained" her last weekend.

Merriman claims Tila was drunk and he was simply trying to "encourage her to stay until safe transportation could be provided."

When asked yesterday by paps if she'll forgive Shawne, Tila replied "I don't know."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

InDisBelief

football players suck? We all know thats you Tila! You have been saying suck suck suck everything on Twitter! Choose a better name next time so you can actually disguise yourself dummy!

Yaya

Not to sound like I'm pointing fingers but you are calling Tila a"skank" or "whore"... There are many women who are judged like that... Some are actually being abused by men because no one would believe them because the way they present themselves.... Let the State do their job.... Oh and I do work at a doctors office, some bruises do present themselves within a few days....

KELC

Even though this girl is just gross and disgusting, no one deserves to be abused by someone-I can't believe someone in the comments said the bruises were fake-what planet do you live on?! I am shocked by the comments on here why would someone lie about being abused by some big goon, and then fake bruises, you people need to get a life!

InDisBelief

Yaya aka Tila...STFU!...Wheres the bruising around her neck idiot? Merriman should sue her ass for defamation...but the chick dont have any money!!! Its a known fact!

Britney needs to go away - for good

SHE IS A SLUT!!!!!

Amazing

I find that fazinating since the DA has told a local news station that there was no meeting with Tequila nor was there one scheduled.
There was also no signs of any injuries when she went to the hospital or I'm sure they would have filed charges immediately.
She needs counseling or better yet, get a job instead of ruining someones career over not getting her way.

E

Every knows when the police and the hospital reports "no injuries" but 4+ days later, some are showing, most will think they are fake. Where are the bruises on her neck? I dont follow this girl like you loosers do but I had to comment on this. She is smart though, everyone is talking about her which means MORE MONEY! Its the American way, cheat and lie yourself to the top.

Roo

Please, she was probably having ruff sex............she is a whack job and anyone who is involved with her knows it is all about the drama...skankarella....I suggest anyone who has touched her get checked out by a vet...i bet she has diseases they have not even named yet

Joy

I love how she had to wear a short sleeved shirt to show her bruises. Tila is disgusting...she's a hoe and everyone knows it! What does she have a show to plug and needs attention?! Oh wait she doesn't!

Jenn

I think she is full of it. I don't like men hitting women, but I bet the poor guy was trying to help this girl and she wasn't listening to him and he was just trying to hold her from driving when she was drunk, now because of her stupid ways he will have to pay her money or get in trouble. Another thing, who comes out in public when something like this happens, I wouldn't and look she has a short sleeve shirt on, COME on who does that, Only the people that want to be noticed!

ggirl

wow that hurts.....I would me upset too!!!!

Lori in Chicago

I don't believe a word this girl says because WHY would anyone go out in public in SHORT sleeves with bruises like that???? I'd like to choke her myself... I have never been abused but if I ever was, I would not be able to go out in public in short sleeves.... Especially a so-called "celebrity". She's an idiot she probably did it to herself...... Wack job out in short sleeves for attention....

ggirl

DRAMA,........If i had a hand marks like that wooooow. That is WRONG!He had a strong hold on her!

MadonnaAct2

To #61 and #62, short sleaves, nasty bruises on arm, and out in public. Hey this is Hollyweird. DUH!

She deserved it anyway.

CinCal

Am I missing something??? Who is this person???