« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tila Tequila -- Cruisin' with a Bruisin'

9/11/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila made her first appearance out in public since her alleged attack by Shawne Merriman -- and was sporting some serious bruises!

Tila Tequila: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, Tequila met with investigators from the San Diego District Attorney yesterday to discuss the altercation, where she alleges the Chargers star "choked and physically restrained" her last weekend.

Merriman claims Tila was drunk and he was simply trying to "encourage her to stay until safe transportation could be provided."

When asked yesterday by paps if she'll forgive Shawne, Tila replied "I don't know."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Roo

Jenny dear again, please get an education not all bruises take that long to show up, in fact women do bruise easier than men especially if one is malnourished or have lighter skin. Also, there is no need to yell, we can hear you...ie turn off the CAPS lock

Lucid

Attention whore who is going to be sued.

Hope you enjoyed having money Tila since it will all be Shawne's pretty soon

Lucid

Ok, I admit it... I am Tila, but you have to believe me! Seriously guys he choked me, its evident by the bruises on my arms. The ambulance drivers even said I should file attempted murder charges, but he is my friend.
Seriously just go to my Twitter page and you can see the proof http://twitter.com/officialTila
Tila Army I am forever your princess, please protect me

liz

Looks like a pose to me.

Lucid

F-U all of you haters, I am tired of this BS!
Do you know how hard I have worked or what I have sacrificed to become the celebrity that I am today. People everywhere want to be me and its just all the haters who are so jealous that they try to bring me down! If it wasnt for people like me your lives would be sooooooooooooooooooooo boring seriously. I give you hope that your dull lives will be exciting, and now you hate me... F-U all!
That 'man' beat the crap out of me within an inch of my life. My jaw was broken and skull fractured in multiple places and you just dont care. Shame on all you Christians, may God have the same amount of forgiveness that I have on Shawne!!!

Bubba

I still think her a flatfaced tart.

jenjen

WTF!! hold on hold on.. the person that wrote saying their name was Jenny is not the same person as me.. lol this is so funny.. haha.. very funny guys.. get a life. losers.

Princess9

Is she not aware that if Merriman would have tried to hurt her she would b in pretty bad condition a 6'2 person up against someone with a tiny frame like her.
She's pathetic, it wouldn't have taken this long for her "bruises" to show up.

But I'm shocked that she actually has clothes on for a change, maybe she realizes that all people see her as is a slut.
I expect this to go on for a couple of months. She'll carry this on for as long as possible.
The only people who believe her is her self made propaganda tool the "Tila Army".
Can someone please tell her that her 15 minutes have been up?

Lucid

Whateva' "JENNY" you are such loser! This is the real Tila and I dont like people trying to pretend a though they are anyone but themselves!
Talk about loser, seriously, ah...
Anyway I am going to be appearing on Girls Gone Wild; its the easiest way for me to deal with the great monumental horrible tragedy. Seriously this is the worst thing that anyone could ever face in their life, so cut me a break, haters!
Face it "JENNY" when you grow up you want to be just like me and have millions of friends, but you wont since you are a big loser and everyone hates you!

SMACK

BREAKING NEWS: Tila Tequila Accuses Shawne Merriman of Murdering Her

Lucid

See "JENNY" as I stated in my post 111 I was following the ambulance drivers request and its no longer false imprisonment and battery, now its attempted murder as well.
Now how else would anyone know that unless they were the real Tila huh? Im sure you are sweet and all, but face it you will never be as popular and loved as me, so run along.

christine

I thought she was pregnant?!?!

Lucid

An AP report has Merriman choking Tila while shouting the words,"Lights out B*tch"! After the choking it is rumored that Mr.Merriman did a dance over miss Tila's body again shouting the words,"Lights out B*tch, Lights out"! He then looked down at miss Tila motionless body shouting,"You like that Brady, I told you I was coming"! There is no word yet as to the punishment that the NFL will have for Mr.Merriman.

ThingWon

The bruises look fresh. She is nasty.

karla

OMG THIS FKN LYING ASSS LOOKIN ASS ET HOE!! SHE NEEDS TO SHUT UP!!!U KNO SHE DID THAT TO HERSELF LMAO THE FKN POLICE AND AMBULANCE SAID SHE HAD NO BRUISES OR INJURIES!!! THIS BITCHHH JUST WANTS FKN ATTENTION!!