America's Got Susan Boyle

9/12/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Member her!?!?!?

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Susan Boyle, everyone's favorite middle-aged Scottish singer, reappeared at an airport in London yesterday, making her way stateside where she'll perform on the finale of "America's Got Talent."

Boyle and The Hoff together? That's gonna be awesome!

janalal4

62. i wouldn't hit that with harvey's piece! rather take it in my a$$ than stick it in her

Posted at 5:44PM on Sep 12th 2009 by NateGriffin

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/12/susan-boyle-photo/5#comments#ixzz0QvrkdGGw

What makes YOU think she'd WANT TO BE "STUCK" WITH WHATEVER SAD "LITTLE THING" YOU'VE GOT to begin with Nate???

dragonlvr

That woman should go back to her own country and get an extreme make-over starting with her ugly feet. Did you know she has big ugly yellow toe nails? EWWWWWWWWWWWW

dragonlvr

OOWEEE

Susan Boyle might as well be on crack cocaine...She is an unreliable, unpredictable, unfocused, weak, confused person that could easily cancel a multi-million concert tour if her cat died. She has no idea of being a professional and not letting a bad hair day, or bad face day, cause you her to have daily emotional breakdowns. I am sorry, I wont invest my money on a concert ticket, Susan Boyle would cancel for any reason.....a sale at the Dollar Tree, or even the opening at Ugly Island.

dragonlvr

Have you noticed all the SuBo fans are old fat and ugly like she is?

dragonlvr

What concerts? She wont sell enought tickets to do a concert and besides, she can only handle singing two songs. Her only American appearance will be on a talent show where she only has to sing one song. Shes a fat lazy cow.

crystal

Susan Boyle is mentally unstable. She's a woman with tremdous issues, and will not be reliable. And, she broke down when someone else won. The woman was on the verge of killing herself!

janalal4

65. When was the last time you had one janalal4? You sound like you need one up your fat a$$.

Posted at 6:19PM on Sep 12th 2009 by upurs

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/12/susan-boyle-photo/5#comments#ixzz0Qw7or9HG

Hahahahahaha! When was the last time I had one(up my 125lb."a$$")??? Probably not as recently as you've had YOURS up your own "a$$"!! After all,since you seemed to have expressed such an INTEREST in "that sort of activity", I figure that's probably more YOUR thing than MINE!

dragonlvr

janalal4

72. You haven't been 125 since you were born moron. One of your legs weighs 125lbs. Stop stuffing your mouth with french fries and ice cream fatty.

Posted at 7:54PM on Sep 12th 2009 by liar

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/12/susan-boyle-photo/5#comments#ixzz0QwQIcRIg

LOL! So how many times are you gonna change your username???-"LIAR"; Got a pic of me do ya, then how do you know HOW big I am ya dork?? Your just pissed 'cause I insulted your "wittle weenie"! Ahhh, did I hurt your "FEEWINGS" baby? You can sure make fun of other people but don't really seem to be able to handle the game yourself do ya?!

Julie

WOW - there are a lot of angry people posting here ! Why is everyone so upset over this ?

janalal4

72. Critics? I don't understand, when did looks supersede voice in a singer? I have a full and complete life, I don't watch any of the AGT or BGT shows, or much TV in general. Yet, I happened to receive a link of this womans first song and I was moved to tears. Over the weeks I watched her video about 50 times. Her voice was so inspiring and moving. I had tears almost everytime I watch her vid. I let my kids watch it and forwarded the link to nearly everyone I knew. This woman has a voice. AND I LOVE THE WAY SHE LOOKS. Her facial expressions reveal true joy and happiness of life. I don't think that I would have looked twice at her on the street before, but now I am different ... because of her singing. I can't wait to hear more from her. And, Susan, if you are reading; Thank you!

Posted at 7:56PM on Sep 12th 2009 by javierd

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/12/susan-boyle-photo/5#c21564032#ixzz0QwSKXOLD

See looky "Nate", "upurs", "liar", or whatever your gonna call yourself next. Some people actually "GET" what the definition of 'talent' is.(By the way, they have a thing called an 'online dictionary'). Incidentally, have you actually heard this woman sing or did you just look at the picture & decide to post something you thought was "cute & clever" without knowing what you were really talking about.hahaha! My guess is that's something you probably DO A LOT OF WHEN YOU POST!

andrew burns

hmmmmmmmmmm , food for thought to those like notalent and the motley crew he brought in with him.whitney houston, spent more time in rehab and had to have singing lessons again before she could do another cd. And on september 5th 2009 was overtaken by susan boyle on amazon.com.Now to that looney toon number one. susan boyle is not on the billboard 200. Now number one you may well have the iq of a bacon sandwhich but even a prize dodo brain like you must know that your cd has to be released before it can make it to there. And as susans cd is not released until november 24th it will not be there will it ,tut tut silly you. And susan boyles pre-order release was number 1 on amazon.com on september 5th,10 weeks before it's release date and also. this karaoke singer a peanut brain like slippery called her will sell 20 times minimum what whitney houston will sell,another message for, number one,whitney houstons 3 biggest hits were cover versions. She has Never written a hit for herself, And if only you and your m&m brain brigade only knew how to do research then you would know that. When notalent chose that name , you made the perfect choice for yourself.so we can assume,xcalibur,Paparazzo@frog.cc,airhead, yikes,number one and shane are all inbred relatives of yours. And xcalibur for gods sake buy a dictionary and learn to spell.

Christina

For everyone saying she can't sell tickets, or won't be successful:

1. Her CD - based only on pre-orders - topped the Amazon.com bestseller list for days after it was announced. It's still #4, behind only the Beatles, even though it won't be released until late November.
2. Look at the Video on RadarOnline of her arriving at LAX. Mass Chaos. She's mobbed by fans and media.
3. She was mobbed during the Britain's Got Talent tour - where she did 22 shows with no problems.

Some people here need serious psychological help. Their need to diminish another person who they don't even know suggests real personal issues. They should wonder why they want to tear someone down and bully someone so badly.

cherokeehippie

The people who think Susan are ugly have ugly hearts! They resent her because she is a pure soul.