Want to See Levi's Johnston? Well...

9/12/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin's baby daddy Levi Johnston says he's going to drop his pants for Playgirl -- the only problem, he can't decide which side to show off.

We spoke to Levi's handler -- who is not Bristol -- who told us he's either gonna show "the front or the back" when he poses for the magazine sometime this month.

We're told Levi has been hitting the gym preparing for the shoot and has even hired a personal trainer to shape up...

...because spending that money on baby food and diapers would be too obvious.

Simone

You guys are very judgemental!!!!!!!!!!! Let the kid live his life in his own way!!!!!! :P

PS: Kooky, I am not pervert. I was just saying... ;)

Pat

What a loser.

Simone

Most of the Playgirl's readers can be gay men, but there are some curious women whom like to see the awful true too. Hahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhahaa.

PS: a lot of women would like to see what had inside of MJ's golden pants too!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha.
I am serious, there are a lot of girls whom think MJ was really sexy, at least from the 80's until the early 90's. Hehehe.

Linda Mott

What a jerk!!!! His only asset is that the liberal left haters will take advantage of his stupidity. He gets a young girl pregnant and then they make him their hero. She made a mistake and decided to keep the baby, while he is acting like a baby. You have so many baby mommas and baby daddies on TMZ's website. The difference is that BP is a Republican. He is embarrassing the mother of his child. A real man would keep his mouth shut and his pants zipped up. He made a mistake and he is trying to cash in on it. I don't understand how people try to hurt the people they once claimed to love.

viewer101

so let's see that alaskan timber...

Zoe

I don't know how or why Michael Jackson even found himself in this conversation, but I agree with Simone.

Secondly, Levi Johnston may be about as intelligent as a Chia Pet but that still doesn't mean I don't want to see Levi Jr. Let's see what this man is packing! I vote front, Levi!

MissingMJ

Post #5 I love the Gold Pants!!!! :D Yummy!!!! Post #15 I'm a liberal and I want this kid to go away, get a real job, and support his baby. His 15 minutes of fame should not have been 15 seconds (which I'm sure is the amount of time he spent on the deed that caused his fame in the first place). It is the media's fault this kid won't go away! Now I'm gonna go back and daydream about them Gold Pants :D

Heather

OMG! This poor kid is STARVING for fame. Go away already!!!!

Fame whore. This idiot makes Larry Birkhead look good.

London Girl

I'm lovin' all this stuff Levi is doing. The more he can embarass the two bit ho Palin the better. Bring it on Levi.

Not interested in his body... it would be akin to pedophilia if I looked.

London Girl

WTF has Michael Jackson got to do with all this?

homer smith

Yep, a real paternal figure for his son. Now, let's see!
A paternal grandmother who's a drug pusher.... A paternal aunt who's a thief and burgher.....a father who's a real dead beat....
QUITE a bit to live up to

Thessayist

Need extra help or just another set of eyes?Let http://www.thessayist.com be your researcher - we can help you!

Trevor

What stupidity!!!!

elizabeth

Who the hell would buy that. Yuk. He stands for everything nasty and uneducated.