Ellen DeGeneres -- The New Queen of Mean?

9/13/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if it were possible -- Ellen DeGeneres told a few paps yesterday she's going to be mean on "American Idol."

Play video

That would be like Simon, well, being nice.

twixxbars

don't get me wrong, i love ellen, but I don't think she has a place in the judge's panel. Just bc she's never missed a show or just bc she loves to dance or whatever she calls that... doesn't mean she should judge. just saying..

isthatallthereis

I won't be watching this program again either. Disgusting lesbo! Why couldn't they all have just stayed in the closet and kept their weirdness to themselves! Nobody want to know about their freakin disgusting lives.

TONY

WHAT DO PEOPLE SEE IN HER? IF YOU THINK SHE'S FUNNY BECAUSE SHE IS GAY THEN YOU ARE JUST AS SAD & MESSED UP JUST LIKE HER. WHAT A WASTE OF A GOOD TV SHOW. WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE.

La Toya Jackson

Who wants to hear about Ellen when we can talk about Michael jackson??!? .. Back to US !!!! .. Cha Ching

Tami

Disgusting sot. She's about as talented as Paris Hilton...Why in the hell do they have to continue parading these freaks on TV. There were plenty of other qualified choices but of course, and again, they choose a queer.

TMZ Fan

Wow, where's all this anti-gay sentiment coming from? I don't hear you maligning Simon or the other judges about their personal lives (and rest assured, you self-righteous gossip hounds would find plenty to complain about).

Ellen is a great entertainer who projects warmth and humor on the screen. I'm not a huge Am. Idol fan but will watch more often, now that she's on the show.

Tami

All this "anti-gay" sentiments are coming from the fact that it gets shoved down the throats of people who just want to watch some TV. Everywhere you look now are gays...it's sickening. I don't want to be reminded everytime I turn on the TV how much perversion there is in the world. Hollywood pushes their causes and our young people are being desensitized by it. Now, it they chose a prominent religious figure - I'm sure you'd be blasting them for that. Ellen Degenerate is not the best choice for this genre...I think she'll "try" to be funny and it will come off as a mockery. This show has seen it's last days. And you may be watching but I never will again.

La Toya Jackson

LOve, LOVe, loVE, Ellen !!! She's De Shiz Nizzle

La Toya Jackson

Ellen is a great choice.. Good bye Paula.. Hello Ellen !!! Viva La Difference

TMZ Fan

Tami, how sad. Surely as a Christian you must believe in "live and let live"? How about "do unto others"?

Or are those just empty words to you?

La Toya Jackson

Ellen is great ! Its sad that you don't like her because she's gay. Who cares? Grow up

jOe tHe ReTaRd

balls

Anita Nunn

Why on God's green earth would you put Ellen on American Idol???
Some have said she is a nice lady. Are they out of their minds? Can they not see that she dresses like a man and is "married" to a girl!!! Lady??? I don't think so!!!

isthatallthereis

I agree with Tami - I too am sick and tired of turning on the television and having to watch a bunch of gay people flaunt their perversion. If they want to live like a bunch of sicko's, fine - just keep it out of the public eye. Normal people should not have to be subjected to their disgusting behavior.

homie1kanobe