Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Francisco

WOW~ kanye U~U just got SERVED by KC LOLZ

Francisco

KELLEH U SERVED HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voodoozombie

Hell yeah Kelly, thank you!!!

seriously

why is Piggy Clarkson and that dude Pink more upset about this whole incident than Taylor seems to be?

Brandon

This is just... wonderful! :)

LOL what does Kelly's weight have anything to do with her opinion? Don't str8 guys like "more junk in the trunk"? So why criticize Kelly for her weight? Do you guys criticize your mothers, daughters, girlfriends, and relatives that are the same weight as Kelly in the same manner? Such a double standard as usual!!! I'm glad Kelly spoke her mind because what 30 something year old man does that to a teenager?? Oh wait Narcissistic selfish men like Kanye do.

Bricktop

Wow Kelly Clarkson. You love your ex who cheated on you but hate Kanye West ?? Guess we know why he cheated on you then lol. Plus you claim Taylor Swift outsells the lad ?? Kanye West is a flaming douche for what he did but please keep things in perspective. Kanye West makes more producing music than Taylor Swift has ever made singing. She's a new artist which means she isn't making SQUAT on her first contract with the label. She'll need to tour to break even. I know she's your fellow country music star but please keep the discussion focused on Kanye's despicable act and don't ruin your otherwise awesome statement with brain farts. Cheers.

rayn

Kelly was wrong to talk about his childhood...she was indirectly talking about how his mother treated him.... very idiotic..and childish... Kanye was an ass for doing what he did.. but damn... his childhood has nothing to do with it... she took it waaay too far.. and like she said is it that serious??? REALLY?? get over it...

anita

Kelly can you please say this ONE MORE TIME! Someone needs to post her comment on a large BILL BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!

He is a sad, sick human male, i will not call him a man because he is not. There are several names I could call him, but we all know them already. Go Kelly!

ly9512