Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Pickle

hahaha!!! funniest thing I've read all day!

CMJNM

#5 - when you graduated from high school...assuming you did... how would you feel if the school quarterback came up while you were recieving your degree, took it out of your hands and told everyone in the audience that you didn't deserve it, but that the high school prom queen should get it instead? Is that free speech? yes. Is it something that someone should do? Yes, according to you.

HA HA HA

That whole diatribe was senseless ramble.

So why aren't people coming to your aid because it seems like you need help selling records KC?

People need to worry about themselves.

rowdygirl

He didn't do this for Beyonce; he did it for himself. He's a classic narcissist and they HAVE to have all the attention, all the time.
He's an embarassment to an already pathetic industry.
I'm glad to see someone is calling him out, but I doubt it will have any impact on him. He doesn't have the capacity to feel bad for his actions; you need a heart for that to happen.

shuffler

The PR Points Scoreboard:

Beyonce: +230%
Ms Swift: +189%
Mr Ego Interruptus: -1,900%

Megan

Well said, Kelley! I completely agree with her sentiments. That was way beyond anything acceptable and I'm so glad that people are speaking out! I hope Kanye somehow learns his lesson.

HA HA HA

BAD TIMING but what happened to FREE SPEECH???

HA HA HA

Who is this kelly person??

Never heard of them.

Someone

Kelly, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You rock. Way to go!

Pickle

Hey Kanye! --If you have never mastered a musical instrument. Don't call yourself a musician. You're a clown, and people are buying your CDs for reasons other than your music.

Pam

Couldn't have said it better myself. You rock Kelly!

JENNIE

EVERYONE HAS THEIR RIGHT TO AN OPINION....BUT THERE IS A TIME N PLACE... KANYE IS AN IDIOT.. N IF U THINK WHAT HE DID WAS OK THEN UR AN IDIOT... IF HE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY HE COULD HAVE SAID IT AFTER.. BUT TO INTERRUPT THE POOR GIRL SHOWS HOW IGNORANT THAT MAN IS..... AND KELLY U ARE AWESOME IT TAKES BALLS TO STAND UP TO THAT JERK.. LOVIN IT!!!!

DSC

"5. everyone is just upset bc he is useing his right to say what he thinks so everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch and get over it its done move on with ou r life. i personaly think that he is awsome for saying what he want GO u

Posted at 12:05PM on Sep 14th 2009 by kelly"

so, kelly, apparently you also belong to the school of "what I have to say is more important than what anyone else is saying or doing" A school founded by Kanye West. It's not so much what he said, silly girl, or his right to say it. It's about the time and place. It's about his abject cruelty to Taylor Swift. It's about his INSISTENCE that his opinion is more important than letting someone give their acceptance speech. He is a MORON!

Mik

Quick West! Pull the Race Card.

SLC

@kelly Are you f**king serious?? Using his right to say what he believes??? How was it his right?? He wasn't up for that award, he wasn't presenting that award, so therefore he had no business on that stage, taking the mic from someone who is accepting that award, spouting his douchery. He could have saved that for his craptastic blog after the awards. Don't try to turn this into "Everyone is against Kanye" ...What he did was the ultimate display of a spoiled, self-entitled a-hole. Anyone who can't see that is in need of as much help as he is.