Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Twinker

Don't mess with Texas....

HA HA HA

He's got a big EGO ugh ugh ugh!!!

HA HA HA

We love you KANYE!!!!

You RULE!!!!

Michelle

I'm not sure people understand what "free speech" means anymore. It's the right to not have the GOVERNMENT impede your ability to speak freely. It doesn't give you the right to just say whatever the hell you want to people whenever you feel like opening your mouth.

We have lost the ability to be civil and respectful to others.

danica

Wow, I didn't know Kelly rolled like that! Put that sorry moron in his place. Something is obviously mentally off with him. His brain is like a mall without stores:USELESS

den in sac

I LOVE YOU Kelly!! Kanye is pitiful, sad, and sorry. We must still forgive if we ever want to be forgiven. I'm not saying he was right... I'm saying, none of us are perfect.

Nellie

Hey Kelly

I see you took the cheeseburgers out your mouth to stick your nose in something that was none of YOUR business!!!!!

People get over it already, remember how quick you got over Joe Wilson interrupting the President of the United Stated of America!!!!

CMJNM

To all of those that are commenting on a-hole's free speech rights.... Please refrain yourselves from making any negative comments about Republican Wilson calling Obama a liar during HIS speech. That would make you hypocrites

TJ

Who is this "Kayne" she is talking about??

HA HA HA

never heard the kelly person sing but she must be big to get all this attention

HOLY ISH

#5

When you learn to articulate yourself like an intelligent, educated person, then you can talk your shi*! What he did was wrong on every level! Freedom of speech is one thing. Being a tacky, self-centered, egomaniac isn't part of the deal. He just proved why he is hated by sooo many people and artists. For Jay's sake, I hope he runs as far as he can from KW because he's about to crash and burn.

#15

I have to disagree. I think this is going to be a career buster for KW. People are getting sick of his antics! He is consistently alienating himself and he's about to feel the repercussions.

Reyna

HE IS THE BIGGEST JACK ASS IN THE WORLD......

KANYE GO SICK ON A JACK HAMMER AND SHUT THE HELL UP YOU JERK...........

JERK IS ALL YOU ARE ,NOW SHUT UP AND NEVER COME OUT OF A ROCK AGAIN....

sooz

Agreed - he's an ass & KC's post was awesome!!!

CHRIS

Hey for any of you saying just get over it, screw off, that idiot has done this crap before, he is a lowlife who thinks he can sing, what a joke he is!! He hates white people, he hates when he loses even to a black person, he a stupid spoiled inmature little boy and far from being a real man!!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Free speech-look it up.Still not sure,go back to 8th ngrade Civics.

Free speech is notshouting out at the Pres. of U.S.A.by a Congressman'Liar".Wilson needs some discipline by Congress.Some in Congress are looking into that.You have to set a tone. Really, Wislon HAS HAD NO PENALTY!

Free speech is not Kayne taking the mic from Taylor and embarrassing Beyonce,disrespecting Taylor. Kayne is getting his due by other entertainers,who have had words b with each other,but none doing this at an award show.

Serena Williams had more than a meltdown.That was ugly fussing and out of character for her. Penalty-she forfeited the match and had to pay $10,000,plus the bad pr and forever having this on tape.