Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Richard

I love her now!!!! kanye is a classless fruitcake!!!!!

MD

I love this! Thanks Kelly!

me

Yes Kanye messed up big time but seriously Kelly who cares what u think? just shut up..

nazirmo

Kanye's behaviour was wrong. Some times you win and some times you lose.
However even I thought that Beyonce should have won for I am a single lady.
The fact is that video was immensely popular and it was so popular that almost everyone from regular people , children to even Justin Timberlake on SNL were spoofing it.
I mean that was truly the most popular one. Beyonce should have won

Desiree

#19 Free speech is there and he has every right to say to the press after the show that he felt Beyonce should have won and that is fine but what he did was wrong, as a human being you should have common sense and compassion he lacks it ALL

linda

Kelly, you are soooooo right!

Me

Kelly couldnt have put it better !! Good for her !!

masha

good for kelly. seems kanye grew up without any parenting. he makes his mother look bad.

it's just like serena, just because you're good at something is not a license for bad behavior.

who made him the arbiter of what is the best? he is so full of himself and is poor excuse for a human being.

CMJNM

#43 - I agree completely. None of those people should have done what they did. I'm just tired of people saying that one person has the right to say something (only because they agree) and yet another person doesn't have the right (only because they disagree).

Its a one way street. None of the people in your example were right to do what they did.

Cam Farr Superstar

Hellz yeah!! You and Tayler BOTH rock!!

cmb

I see Con-Yap's lips moving but all I hear is WaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaaa!

moveover

Kanye was WRONG but Kelly Clarkson shouldn't talk. She's a phony, lying POS. This is none of her business and she should stay out of it. I'd be more interested in a statement by Beyonce .... but not Clarkson. Her career has gone down hill as her weight has gone up. Clarkson, mind your own business!

Christy

Pretty much sums up what everyone is thinking. BOYCOTT KANYE!!!! and his ugly @ss girlfriend!!!!

tmz is the pits

Taylor should have copied Ronnie Woods way of handling a stage crasher...

Joeb

WAY TO GO KELLY....BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY !!!!