Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

John Galt

"He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."
_ The Donald would know. He's just mad someone else was stealing his tricks.

LucyInTheSky

Kanye was wrong in his actions, but you Trump are just here grandstanding.

2 of the biggest WHOREMONGERS in the WORLD got in their 2 cents
worth (punches)on Kanye today. ROFL

Donald, you crappy haired looking old turtle, no rich man in this
entire WORLD ever did a woman dirtier than you did Ivana. You deserve every one of those fake looking and gold digging bitches and whores that you've been ignorant enough to marry since her.

As great a mother and helpmate wife that she was to you.
Beautiful, creative and a great businesswoman.

If I were a man I'd be ashamed to show my face in public much less open my mouth.

Go do something constructive with your hair.
With all that money there must be something you can do to make yourself presentable in public.
You are disgusting.

sheesh

DEAR TMZ!!!!!
I don't give a rats ass what Trump says, but this time he's right, BOYCOTT West. Please!!!!!! He needs to go away.

nichole

Not that I am a huge fan of Donald Trump but I totally agree with him on this. I am also not a huge Taylor fan (I am not a young country fan is all) but you can tell she is a hard working young girl who deserved the award. Really, black listing this guy might brighten up the industry and knockdown a few that don't deserve the attention. The entertainment industry is not a war there are no real winners and losers, everyone has fans and it's really ok if you don't like what your neighbor likes, it's OK. Everyone gets their turn at getting awards, no need to knock someone down for it. Move on from Kayne, there is someone in the shadows ready to take his place, it's ok, I won't miss him...

Veronica

I wish he had said to boycott that racist J Wilson for disrespecting the President of the USA This is just entertainment Give me a break!! They all are full of themselves. Yet no one stood up to that SC idiot, but you want to call him names and boycott him ? He can say and do what he wants, is it b/c she's a white girl?

Bubba

"He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

I have a hunch Trump couldn't care less about Taylor Swift! I guess Trump is doing some grandstanding now.

Valerie

First time I've ever agreed with this man. Kanye did it to get attention for himself. He should have kept Beyonce out of it. She has class he never will. I've enjoyed some of Kanye's songs, and I don't like country at all but he needs to seriously work on his music instead of being known for his antics alone. He's starting to look like the musical version of Heidi/Spencer.

why?

Team Donald, someone needs to take a stand against this a$$.

Kev

Note to Jean Shonay (poster number 17)

If you believe that crap you wrote, you are not only ignorant, but you are a racist as well. You need to do some research before making such stupid unbased accusations. I would venture to say that MTV and their awards are probably quite the opposite of your claims. Just because your favorite gansta rapper doesn't win the best artist award doesn't make MTV a racist group or have an agenda against blacks.

lacerules

I HOPE THE DONALD CAN REALLY HURT KENYE WEST, IF ANYONE CAN ITS THE DONALD! EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT THAT BITCH KENYE.

FlamingoNut

Hopefully Kanye will go away. Far far away.
What a loser.

the truth hurts huh

"... grandstanding to get attention." Hahahahaha!!!! Yeah - somethin' you know a lot about D0ucheb@g Trump.

Disgusting Donald will do anything to get HIMSELF back in the spotlight. As if he gives a rat's a$$ about Taylor, Kanye, or TMZ .... except to use them to flaunt his fugly, arrogant self in the media for something that has NOTHING to do with him. Talk about the big fat pot callin' the kettle black (hmmmm.... just so happens.....).

Grim Reaper

I hate Kanye West and everybody like him. The Donald is right in calling for a boycott of all things Kanye. I wish all of the news agencies that get comments about this could give them to that sorry p.o.s. He is always trying to be pro black but I bet that the black people dont even like his boot lipped tastles ass. With the exception of a few blacks like puke diddy and Doprah he has no freinds and even less fans. Boycott this stupid douch bag and get rid of him once and for all.

a

hey veronica, there's no law against telling the truth. it must be nice to have a readymade excuse for everything that happens your whole life. you want to scream racism all the time, deal with the fact that we hate you for it. i'm more upset about dragging the u.s. open into the ghetto. rappers have already ruined the music industry.

Kev

Veronica, welcome to the ignorant racist club. Get over yourself. Kayne is lucky that he wasn't bum-rushed off the stage which is what would have happen to any non celebrity that tried to rush up on stage.