Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

Nicole

I am glad your doing this. He really was so disrespectful.

MSnoitall

IF THE MEDIA WOULD STOP WRITING ABOUT AND TAKING PICTURES OF THIS ANT.HE WOULD GO AWAY.AND EVERY ONE SHOULD STOP BUYING HIS CRAP MUSIC.IF HE'S ON TV I MUTE HIS BUTT.HIS VOICE IS LIKE CHALK ON A BLACK BOARD.BET YOU HIS IS A CLONE OF A DUNG BETTLE.

Rooting for Tiger

Look who's talking. Donald Trump is the biggest DOUCHE all around. He should shut his trap.

catone302

Kanye needs to be boycotted for his IGNORANT, UNCOUTH, AND OUT OF LINE outburst. I have never agreed with the Donald, but this time I do. Taylor deserved the spotlight, in her acceptance speech; I've never seen anything so distastful amoung TRUE artists. This just confirms the egomaniac that Kanye obviously is!

Liz

For once I totally agree with Trump. Kanye's pretty pathetic.

Shauna

Since when has Donald care about

A. A Black person
B. A woman who's not beautiful

When white women are in trouble or need help or assistance you will probably be there to help but if she's a black woman Donald could care less.

And he's boycotting K? Since when has he bought K West's music when he's doesn't like black people? Go home and look at your wife Donald I think she's getting close you be too old for you at the ripe old age of 30.

It seems he only notices when a white person has trouble because where was he when those poor black kids were not allowed to swim in the all white pool? No where to be found. Tyler Perry stepped not Donald but I bet if these kids were white, Donald would have sent them all to Disney World.

terri

No Sean Penn and Jessica White Story, wonder why

Ken

Donald knows all about grandstanding.

balls

balls

Lenn K.

Kanya is DISGUSTING and I wish everyone would stop buying his music..Make him go hide under a rock where he belongs...

Rooting for Tiger

Well said Diana.

Kanye already apologized, he sounds sincere. Donald Trump doesn't like black people. I will not boycot Kanye, I will do the opposite of what Donald Trump says to do. I will buy every song Kanye has out there!!!!

UGGGGHHH

KANYA WEST CAREER IS OVER. THE MEDIA WILL TEACH HIM A LESSON.

THROW ALL HIS MUSIC OUT , STARTING WITH ALL THE STORES. NOBODY WILL BE BUYING HIS DREADFUL MUSIC ANY TIME SOON.

HIS MOTHER IS PROBABLY ROLLING OVER IN HER GRAVE.

Leah61

I agree crybaby should be boycotted.

YumYum

Oh sure- THIS from the guy who rigged his apprentice show to make the vicious Joan Rivers, who was doing a tv show he was in on, the winner. THIS from the guy who declared bankruptcy and stiffed his creditors. We should trust THIS guy for moral opinions.

Mary Worth

What an opportunist!

Somebody wants some free publicity!