Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

Fact Checker

5. GO TRUMP the first thing you have said I agree with!!!
Bravo for standing up against Racism!!!!

Posted at 12:25PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Go team Trump

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/donald-trump-boycott-kanye-west-disgusting/#c21603755#ixzz0R8qUmtCQ

----------------
Estee Lauder Cosmetic Company owns the MAC brand that sponsors Kayne Wests Tour. Donald Trump has a contract with Estee Lauder for his fragrance.... SO LET'S BOYCOTT ESTEE LAUDER AND ALL IT'S BRANDS till they drop Kayne West.

Come On TRUMP, TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Intell

Donald Trump should sit his old "seize the moment" rump down. Who is he to referee. His daughter is one of the rudest, most spoiled brats I have ever seen. Stay in your own lane Donald. Kanye is a kid compared to you. His fans will make sure he feels the heat for his actions. Beyonce has already looked out for Taylor. Mind your own business. Discipline your own brats and let the young entertainers learn their own lessons.

SHARON

HOORAY FOR THE DONALD!!!TAKE THIS LOW LIFE AND ALL THAT TRASH HE SPEWS AND PUT A STOP TO IT!!HE HAS NO CLASS,KEEPS USING HIS MOTHERS DEATH FOR ALL HIS BAD BEHAVIOR...FILTHY CD'S,DRESSED LIKE A HOOD IN A PROJECT WITH A BOTTLE OF HENNESSY IN HAND,I'LL BET MANY OF BLACK PEOPLE WERE ANGRY!MTV SHOULD HAVE THROWN HOM OUT!

Cheryl

Not a Trump fan, but I have to say, I agree with him.

hotchimilababe4

I think Taylor Swift is the only real country music I like...that being said.. i think that Kayne was acting childish.. but boycotting sounds real dumb.. haha Donald Trump is tryna get back into the headlines..and Beyonce is 110% class. Even though she had nothing to do with it, she still gave Taylor her time. Kayne might have been out of line.. but i still think she should have won..
Team Kayne

Deborah

That's all fine and dandy, but are you going to boycott Congressman Joe Wilson? He should be added to Trump's list also. I haven't heard Trump say anything about heckling the President Obama.

Tooni

Boycott that ignorant pig! And why would Beyonce keep company like that thug?

tara

That's the pot calling the kettle black! Trumps is a spitting image of KW.

ASHIA

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD TRUMP?? PEOPLE ARE FREAKIN FOLLOWERS NOWADAYS!!! JUST BECAUSE PPL HAVE A LOT OF MONEY THESE MORONS THAT ARE COMMENTING ON EVERY STORY GOES BY WHATEVER ANYONE THAT IS A CELEBRITY SAYS!!! STOP BEING FOLLOWERS PPL IN STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE!!

Kate

Kanye is most likely thriving in all the publicity (good or bad).... but the boycott is brilliant. He is not sorry - he has not even personally reached out to Taylor. If you are really sorry you don't go parading yourself around prime time television, you reach out to the person who was the victim of your own selfish/rude and entitled behaviour. Bye bye Kanye!

elaine

What exactly does Trump have to do with music?

lou

Yeah you go Trump...you are absolutely right, kanye west low life , disgusting behavior was the last straw in this world gone bonkers! I Miss Michael Jackson's class and HIS MUSIC>

IMJUSTSAYING

THINK BIG AND KICK ASS! YES, I LOVE YOU DONALD TRUMP! AN ALL OUT BOYCOTT OF kanye! We all need to stick together on this one and teach him a lesson. How dare he! We the American consumers need to take control of this situation and show this jackass who's BOSS!
DONT BUY HIS MUSIC, DONT WATCH HIS VIDEO'S, CHANGE THE CHANNEL IF HE IS ON THE RADIO OR TV.

To funny Mr.Trump I posted a blog just a little bit ago reguarding Boycotting kanye and then came across this, reading your books has paid off, my first instinct was to hit him in the wallet. You have taught me well.

Your book stays in the door panel of my vehicle so i see it everyday, to remind myself to Think Big and Kick Ass, and I do.

I'll be traveling this weekend to NY from Florida on business in my Ford F350 and across the back window it will read BOYCOTT kanye! If just one more person takes control out of this jackass's hands it will be a better day for us all.

Katherine Veronica
withinreach898@yahoo.com

mspinky

OMG.. I love trumb..and kayne.. he has lost alot of respect. his fame has blown his head up

fernandos banks

"now everybody wants to call kanye racist, Now you see how it feel to be black" get off his back.