Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

INDY

I don't normally agree with The Donald, but this time he is right on the money!

just saying

I have know several people to lose their morals and kindness when a loved one dies. I think that is what's happened to Kanye. BUT IN NO WAY IS IT AN EXCUSE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR!

HA HA HA

You'll should have boycotted donald after he disrespected rosie for months calling her fat and a pig.

He has no right to try and be self righteous now

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/donald-trump-boycott-kanye-west-disgusting/6#c21605803#ixzz0R6JJ6zQk

Kim

What a unprofessional artists! He sure did know who to pick...innocent young Taylor. Would he have done that to Jay Z, Madonna, Green Day, etc??? I think not! "Heartless" was about yourself Kanye.

pumpkin28

tell trump if he wants to boycott someone try joe wilson

Dawn

I agree with Donald Trump on this one!!!!!! Kanye has lost my support & respect. I am tired of his temper tantrums when things don't go his way!!! So out goes his CD's, I will turn the channel when he appears on the screen & I will change the radio station when 1 of his songs comes on. MAYBE IF ALL PERSONS DID THE SAME KAYNE MAY GROW UP!!!!!

judgingotherssux

No Donald he deserves a second chance.he can go to country bars.county fairs ,and rodeos for rehab..Trump you aint no better.if you do the reaearch this doorknob has a checkered past..2 of his closests investers mysteriously die in helicopter crash when don was going belly up...Nobody seemed to care as long as the D man was rich and egotisical.Don shut your hole ..you aint no better.Kanye is a wack job to say the least.

steph

ohhhhh Kanye this time your RACIST ANTICS will not go UNNOTICED

you are one poor sore looooooooser!!!!!

I happily boycott your trash and everything you associate yourself
with.

you have not burned every bridge in the industry, after all that

WAS IT WORTH IT KANYE TO DESTROY YOUR CAREER BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITTER SAD LONELY RACIST WHO CAN'T STAND OTHERS BEING BRILLIANT!

GO TO HELL

RR

GOOD FOR TRUMP. AT LEAST HE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY IT LIKE IT IS.SEEMS LIKE THESE DAYS IF YOUR BLACK AND HAVE NO CLASS YOU CAN ACT LIKE AN ASS AND GET AWAY WITH THE STUPID ASS REMARKS.BETWEEN KANYE AND JAMIE FOX I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TAKE THEM OUT BACK SOMEWHERE AND GIVE A GOOD THRASHIN TO'EM LIKE THEIR MAMA'S SHOUDV'E DONE. SHAME ON GROWN MEN BEHAVING THAT WAY WHETHER THEY ARE BLACK OR NOT.

Mario

Why would Leno kick Kanye from the show? he will have a ton of ratings thanks to him.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

MTV needs to not let drunk people attend their award shows. Its obvious that guy was drunk. I am just glad I won't have to see his skanky stripper girlfriend anymore.

KHG

I agree with Donald, I think his actions were dispicable and I think Kanye is so far up his own ar*e he's become deluded. He should be remembering back to a time when he won his first award and how special that time was and ow he would have felt if someone had stormed the stage in such a way.
I would like to express my extreme satisfaction with the way that Beyonce dealt with the whole situation. She should be commended for her actions and for dignity in allowing Taylor to take the limelight. She should be proud of herself, her actions and her humble attitude. Beyonce we love you, keep up your wonderful work and forever remain grounded!! you go Girl!!!
So in effect, Kanye did nothing but harm the proceedings and stroke his own ego in the process... the night was NOT about you Kanye... yet somehow you have made it all about you and NOT in a good way!!
BOYCOTT Kanye!!!!

debbie

The Donald is right!!! Kanye is disgusting. He is despicable.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

OH God. Trump needs a cup of STFU.

Pino

I love music, songwriting and boycotted the whole shebang. And it has nothing to do about all them rockers who have defiled Winona either..! Something more that. But I fear God. I want to fear God.. I hope that I fear God enough.