Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

pumpkin28

people please his career is not over give me a break i wish our health care get more attention then this

Moe knows mo than anybody

Kanye is s PUNK.................

best Source

HEY TMZ YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR TOUCH.. PUT THE VIDEO OF THE AMAZING GESTURE BEYONCE MADE SO WE CAN TELL HER WHAT A CLASS ACT SHE IS.

tammy

I agree that Kanye was out of line. But it amazes me that this outburst has rose to a level not seen when Joe Wilson disrespected our President with his outburst. I haven't seen any comments form Mr. Trump defending our President or calling for Mr. Wilson to resign. Where are our priorities?

Just sayin'

THANK YOU DONALD!!!!
I stopped listening to doucher kanye years ago when he bitched about not getting new artist of the year award!
Screw him!

Ice Water

I'm in. I never DID buy into the Kanye hype but I'll certainly boycott the self important a$$hole from here on out.

Letsbenice

Don't you all think, the whole world telling him(Kanye): "I hate you" is punishment enough, imagine the hell he is going through right now, he messed up big time, he paid for it, lets move on....

David T Wheeler Jr

Donna

Wow, for once I agree with The Donald.....
Boycott Kanye West 100% !!!!

Sandy Williams

Who cares what Dump truck said. He ain't no better. He just wanted some air time He doesn't care about Taylor Swift he just wants attention He is like a 10 year old kid!!!

are you kidding?!

I agree with Trump!!!

nemo

Why doesn't Harvey call this what it is already?!?!?! RACISM!!! Plain and simple. Kanye is a racist thug, nothing more

London not England

Ya'll LEVE KONYA LONE....!!!!

He alrite!!!!

that blon bitch didn't need that award anyways......
we's still a HOT topic...! talk bout us mo!!!!!

we's still on da run behind that bastard Dr. Murray.....

Love ya'll
L&L

Moe knows mo than anybody

Orlando----
You are a PUNK for thinking that way. This isnt the first outburst from Kanye...........and probably not the racist punks last..........

Moe knows mo than anybody

IN RESPONSE TO THIS:::::::::

106. Donald Trump Is only GRANDSTANDING he is not even in the music business Trump stop extending your 15minof fame This is truly turning into a Black man Blond little White girl color thing Such is America What Kanye did was punk but who really cares

I CARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted at 1:15PM on Sep 14th 2009 by David T Wheeler Jr

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/donald-trump-boycott-kanye-west-disgusting/8#c21607406#ixzz0R6PUR8K6