Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye

9/14/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson quickly traded Kanye West's community bottle of Hennessy for a jug of K.W. Haterade -- saying the egomaniacal crusher of dreams should be blackballed from show business.

Here's Joe's anti-Kanye statement in full:

"I don't know what he was doing, he jumped up on stage and snatched that microphone out of that poor girl's hand. They should blackball him out of show business for that. He just leapt up there, that was bad.

I had just gotten through speaking to him, he was introducing me to his girlfriend, and then three minutes later he jumped up on stage. And people booed Kanye all night
."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nazirmo

Kanye's behaviour was wrong. Some times you win and some times you lose.
However even I thought that Beyonce should have won for I am a single lady.
The fact is that video was immensely popular and it was so popular that almost everyone from regular people , children to even Justin Timberlake on SNL were spoofing it.
I mean that was truly the most popular one. Beyonce should have won

sickofKate

Can't stand Joe Jackson but he's the first black celebrity (if you want to call him that!) to speak out against Kanye!

Megan

Wow, J.Jackson finally saying something worthwhile? You go Joe!

sickofKate

The video was only popular because of the song and the dancing. The video itself was mediocre.

Barakuda

Wow!
Kanye, you really did even papa joe came out speaking against you. Maybe it's time for him to go back where he came from.

JONS MOMMA

KANYE IS ONE VERY LOST AND SAD LITTLE MAN. HE'S MIDDLE AGED AND ACTING SO CHILDISH. HIM AND HIS SHE-MALE PROSTITUTE LOVER NEED TO DISAPPEAR. RACIST TRASH! I BET YOUR MOMMA'S ROLLING IN HER GRAVE WITH ALL THE NONESENSE YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!

diana

Well can't stand Joe but even a busted clock is right twice a day.

HA HA HA

Come on now??

The lowest piece of crap on the planet has the nerve to say something against someone else....

PUH-LEASE!!!!

They were in it for the money

Hey Joe! Why didn't you deck his azz, you were once a boxer! I guess it was better you snagged the Hennesey bottle, but ya should have knocked him out with it. I agree with you on this one, Joe. Now if you can stop feeding off your sons' money and kick Jermaines azz, all will be right with the world. Why the hell was Jermaine wearing Michael's jacket? Helping himself already to Michael's things that Michael bought and paid for. Jermaine is one egotisical opportunist. His 15 minutes are over, just like Katne's career. OVER!

steph

gO jOE!!!
KANYE is a BIGOT AND A RACIST

BOYCOTT EVERYTHING HE DOES INCLUDING JAY LENO TONIGHT

sheritababy

you know its a pitiful thing to have the sympathy of joe jackson, but i do agree there should be something done to muzzle kanye it no longer cute or funny it is just plain wrong.

Chase

First off, you would think that someone from MTV would've gotten the
slightest inclination that something was going to go wrong when the
idiot was downing an entire bottle of Hennessy on the RED CARPET?!
Kanye is a Gay Fish and can't generate any revenue because all of his
because all of his songs sound the same, he's the rapping R-Kelly and
was I the only one who saw the extremely awkward moment at the very
end when Lil Mama crashed Jay-Z's performance? What was that about?!

tmz is the pits

Taylor should have copied Ronnie Woods way of handling a stage crasher...

steph

I agree with Joe Jackson

I will never watch anything Kanye the racist does or associate himself with.

I will boycott this bigot forever!!!

you are done RACIST BIGOT!!!

**** STOP BLAMING YOUR ISSUES AND PROBLEMS ON THE WHITES****