Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye

9/14/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson quickly traded Kanye West's community bottle of Hennessy for a jug of K.W. Haterade -- saying the egomaniacal crusher of dreams should be blackballed from show business.

Here's Joe's anti-Kanye statement in full:

"I don't know what he was doing, he jumped up on stage and snatched that microphone out of that poor girl's hand. They should blackball him out of show business for that. He just leapt up there, that was bad.

I had just gotten through speaking to him, he was introducing me to his girlfriend, and then three minutes later he jumped up on stage. And people booed Kanye all night
."

Libra

For once I agree with Joe!

marie

Considering what this DBag did to his children, I wouldn't be giving him any g*****n high fives.

Vishna

Joe Jackson should have been blackballed decades ago!
Sherm

snafu

damn it I can't believe I like what Joe said... Joe get out of my head...your not supposed to make any sense.

Solo

I agree with Joe on this one. Kanye was a total ass for taking her lime lite. Keep ur head up Taylor.

annj

thats why he was blackballed out of the will. but yeah kanye was wrong but damn let it go, geez when obama got disrespected i didnt see half the people say how disrespecting that was to our prez.

Kamir Chi

Tina

GREAT JOB MR. JACKSON, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO ACTUALLY SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT A DUMB A** CELEBRITY ACTING A FOOL, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, A STAND, SOMETHING. THANK YOU MR. JACKSON AND YOUR DAUGHTER WAS AMAZING, HER TRIBUTE TO HER BROTHER, YOUR SON WAS SIMPLY BREATH TAKING.

Della

Gypsy-

I should have known I would find you here. Where else would you be?

I was looking for you earlier today. I forgot to look here on the board with Catfish face!

bob

Thank you for Speaking up on this matter,

mjjfan50

ugh, someone needs to blackball Joe-douchebag

anoka

Joe is really pissed off because we were supposed to be talking about Michael's tribute this morning. KW says he was "being real." In the "real" world, this would not have happened because being a big mouthed fool, he would have already been capped (When does Surge get out?).
Wow, had a white guy done this to Beyonce, Jackson and Sharpton would have been all over this like flies on the soupy stuff. Calling for boycotts, getting their ugly mugs on the tube. They would have drawn this out for weeks. They've both made millions working that hustle. Oh well, better luck next time boys.

Kaz

Hi Della,

How is your newest bundle of joy doing?

susan

This is mindboggling! Joe Jackson finally said something coherent and truthful!!!!!

Michelle

yay joe!! i don't agree with how he treated his kids but hes right on this one. what kanye did was just disgusting. kanye thought he was going to get cheers meanwhile he got boos good for him, hes a jackass. and janet jackson was awesome she should be in the headlines not gayfish.