Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye

9/14/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson quickly traded Kanye West's community bottle of Hennessy for a jug of K.W. Haterade -- saying the egomaniacal crusher of dreams should be blackballed from show business.

Here's Joe's anti-Kanye statement in full:

"I don't know what he was doing, he jumped up on stage and snatched that microphone out of that poor girl's hand. They should blackball him out of show business for that. He just leapt up there, that was bad.

I had just gotten through speaking to him, he was introducing me to his girlfriend, and then three minutes later he jumped up on stage. And people booed Kanye all night
."

jb

joe jackson wow

damyankee

mtv needs to bam him for life like they did slash.

Della

Her father said she is trying to get up. She is only a few weeks old!
I am heading off to bed. It's getting late for me.

Good to talk to you..

You take care and have a good nite..

Kaz

Thank you Della, and the same to you.

The little angel sounds rather advanced.

sweet dreams of gp's......

LucyInTheSky

146..CHECK THIS OUT.... I THINK THIS IS REAL EMOTION...... HE IS HIS SON....

_______________________________________

RIGHT....NOW CHECK THIS OUT...I THINK HE IS FAKING, LYING....

HE SQUINTS AND LEVELS HIS EYES RIGHT AT THE CAMERA.

SUCH A SORRY ACTOR. BUT HE IS TRYING HARD TO BRING ON SOME TEARS.

HIS MOUTH IS SO DRY FROM LYING THAT HE HAS TO TAKE A SWIG OF WATER.

HE'LL HIT THE HARD STUFF AS SOON AS HE'S OFF CAMERA.

HE IS DEFINITELY NOT HIS SONS FATHER.

JOE WOULD NOT ALLOW MICHAEL OR HIS BROTHER TO ADDRESS HIM AS FATHER OR DAD.

TO THEM HE WAS TO BE ADDRESSED AS JOE OR JOSEPH.

HE IS DEFINITELY NOT HIS SON

THIS IS CALLED DAMAGE CONTROL. PR ADVICE. PAID FOR BY MJFT.

THE JACKSONS HAVE BEEN PAYING OUT ALOT OF $$ FOR IT SINCE JOE FLASHED HIS THUMBS UP ON JUNE 26, 2009. AND IT DOESN'T STOP.

RANDY,JERMAINE AND KATHERINE ALSO ARE PAYING $$ FOR DAMAGE CONTROL.

YOU DON'T PULL NO WOOL OVER THIS OLE LAMBS EYES.

YOU ARE UNREMORSEFUL NONPENITENT DIRT JOE JACKSON.

Bobby

It is interesting that the Joe Wilson incident and Kanye West incident happen in the same week or so.
Though nominally their views and opinions are opposed their similarities run deeper. They are foolish children in adult bodies
Unable to control themselves and as such not deserving of serious
discussion.

LucyInTheSky

168. Gypsy-
I should have known I would find you here. Where else would you be?

I was looking for you earlier today. I forgot to look here on the board with Catfish face!
Posted at 8:57PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Della
______________________________

Hi Della, yes I have transformed myself from a carefree and peace loving gypsy into a firebreathing relentless Joe Jackson loathing bitch!

Compliments of Joe Jackson!

I'm finished with todays campaign and it's time to watch my crusading reigning Queen of Bitch Nancy Grace! ROFL God I love her.
She's a bitch but she's a bitch who USUALLY speaks the truth.
And always after the bad guy!

Since there's nothing newsworthy here other than Patrick Swayze (been there also) will sit back with ole Nancy.

What's good Della? What's up, fill me in when/if you find the time. Ever so briefly or lengthy.

Later. Miss you.

Peace

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

isthatallthereis

You rock Joe!

Joshua

LOL at all the meanings of this word, blackballed. I'd say chances are he probably is. :P

Meh, did you have to choose that word? Say it isn't so, Joe.

balls

balls

LucyInTheSky

***Off camera ole Joe will backtrack, suck up and kiss Kanyes ass first chance he gets, because that's what Joe is; a bottomfeeder butt sucker. He goes with the flow, agreeing with whatever direction puts him in the best light. Focus Joe, ready for your closeup?

FYI

$$$$$$ That's blood on Joes bottom feeder lip. $$$$$
..........dripping off the 02 ticket

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

I hope.

imjustnoisy

Everyone thought he was cool when he got an award, felt he didn't deserve it, called Outkast up on stage and gave it to them.To be honest ,he was so wrong to do what he did,make no mistake about it however; I was shocked when Taylor received the award as well.I really think he needs some professional counseling before it's too late as I think he's trying to destroy himself.The grief process is bad enough but when you're angry at the person who died (I beleive he's angry at his mom for doing such a stupid thing while he was out of the country) and he had told her to wait until he returned and he would look into getting the best to do whatever she wanted to do.I'm not making excuses,he was wrong but I still feel like he is out to destroy himself.

imjustnoisy

Tina

The night should have been more of a Tribute to M.J. for sure.
But as for Kenya West. The record people should drop his contract, people need to quit buying his music.. Let him go back to the GHETTO were he came from.. He needs a REALITY CHECK...Its not the First time and it wont be the last.. They need to BOYCOTT Everything he does..He doesnt need to be invited to any AWARDS CERMONY"S for sure..

for; while my guitar gently weeps

Accusing Jermaine of stealing MJ's clothes is just plain stupid. Any idiot can see that MJ wore a size small and Jermaine is at least a large. You just like criticizing everybody else because you can't stand your own smell.

Posted at 5:13PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Get A Life

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/joe-jackson-wants-to-blackball-kanye/8#comments#ixzz0R8nOJgNu

Cool' get a life'
Janet could not fit into Michael's clothes easy' Joe said Michael was 110 to 115 pounds.

107. do you think Jermaine paid kanye to do that to Taylor so that he would not be the most hated guy in the room for once?

Posted at 4:14PM on Sep 14th 2009 by n

N not paid for {and not Jermaine, but MTV} their was intent to create Topic diversion, MTV made people wait for Michael's Trailer, Madonna followed Janet {who left' I'm told} to make people' feel her for her Topic' and not Michael's death, then' the Topic' was' who deserves what' Topic, with show ending in a final who deserves what Topic!

Joe Jackson's presence was a planned Topic' diversion from Janet's remembrance, not a father watching daughter reason.

Even look at Joe's seating, not front and center, but' left side isle, MTV used Taylor by giving award she earned, but not deserved to protect, from assembly' of fan aggression, maybe even' Superstar supporting assembly, by changing the Topic, the almighty airwaves can crush notorieties Resistance, without' second thought or fan understanding, all MTV needed to do was allow stage interference' and suggest interaction' with spotlight stealing, acceptable' agenda, Kayne' was happy to self distruct, it's natural for him.