Kanye West Finally Shuts His Trap

9/14/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This morning in NYC, Kanye West did what he should have done last night: Kept his damn mouth shut.

Kanye West: Click to watch
Before boarding a plane at JFK, West was asked about hijacking Taylor Swift's moment ... and for the first time in his life, had nothing to say.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Johnny

White folks awarding other white folks. Kanye is a hero to me for telling the truth.

Pam

Hey, Kanye, tick, tock, tick, tock...that's the sound of your 15 minutes coming to an end, and it's not a minute too soon. You're a bully and a demented, raging egomaniac. You have a lot of money but one thing your money can't buy is class. You have absolutely none. PATHETIC.

rainbow4321

55. Yet the douchebag is still being escorted to his gate like royalty.

I was so hoping to hear that airport overhead speaker guy say "Kanye, you are a douchebag"

Sam

To steal a phrase from Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock, "It doesn't matter what you think" Kayne. Your 15 minutes of fame were up years ago so do the world a favor and just vanish. Nobody is interested in your opinion.

catielyn

He ran a little girl, after assaulting young girl last night. LOSER

What do you expect from a man who sings lyrics like:
You know how long I been on ya? Since Prince was on Appolonia. Since OJ had Isotoners, Don't act like I never told ya.

He sings lyrics that sound like a stoned Dr. Suess wrote them. I'm surpised Bologna didn't find its way into that "rhyme" somewhere. He really stretched it with the ISATONAS.

Loo C

Loser...Loser...Loser...When will you go away...You ignorant sh@#%....

Stacy

Wait.....Kanye...if your so great and better than everyone else then why are you flying coach?!? Where is your privite jet jack ass?!?

Pimp Daddy

Kanye West will now show up at Patrick Swayze's funeral and say "I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but Michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn"

Kanye is Such a Idiot... Low Class Looser...

Pimp Daddy

To 124...

FANS VOTED ,,, So Maybe Beyonce's Video was NOT a Popular as You Think..

Did You Get THat, Fans Picked the WINNERS !! Not MTV !!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Imagine that. A rapper acting like a fool. Can't sing so they talk and that's considered talent? "I hate you and you hate me, let's get our 9s then count to 3"--WOW Platinum material--maybe I should be a rapper!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7