Jackson Tour Footage -- This Is It!

9/14/2009 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The trailer for the upcoming Michael Jackson tour movie debuted last night -- and shows a ton of previously unseen rehearsal video of MJ in the months leading up to his death.

Michael appears with it in the footage -- and the huge dance sequences teased look damn bad ass.

The movie will be shown in theaters for two weeks, starting October 28.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

NBR1MJFan

Moonwalker,

Did you find it? I tried to access TVOne here but the site is banned on my gig. I will try to check at home tonight. I play Butterflies alot too but I play ALL his music alot. Me and my best friend were talking and she was telling me how a few of his songs she didn't care for because they had rock music in them; but she knows that I love 80's music so she laughed cause I told her he doesn't have a song that I DON'T like (LOL). I love Break of Dawn! I imagine him (and me, lol) dancing on that song cause it just has a great stepper's beat to it. I don't really think I thought about getting it on to that one...maybe dirty dancing had crossed my mind some.

Michael was definitely ethereal, indeed.

So what do you think about all the theories floating around on here?

Daphne

mspaap

Michael Jackson was overworked. and he was over medicated by the quack he trusted to take care of him. He was easily the hardest working performer of all times because he always gave his best.

Now Murray and his attorney(s) will write a book for profit only. You don't have to be a premed student to realize its wrong to administer a heart stopping drug, to a patient, outside an hospital enviroment,without medical equipment on hand, to help restart the patients heart. Also, ordinary people with no medical training know to dial 911 right away when a person is unconcious! That is unless you wanted them to die. Only a heartless person, no pun intended, would cause a person to die then say the patient killed himself. The coroner said a medical professional administered the drugs that killed Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson trusted Murray because he was a HEART doctor He didn't pay him to come kill him. If Michael wanted to die he didn't need Murray to do it. Murray knows a dead man can't talk. He had enough time to pump all the drugs he wanted into Michael Jackson when he was sedated. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/06/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-eyes/#comments#ixzz0llUQAlkd Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/21/jackson-wobbles-during-this-is-it-rehearsal/#ixzz0llVyMwuk

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/20/michael-jackson-cirque-du-soleil-circus-las-vegas-show-estate-john-branca/#ixzz0llWvf36j

clara

Michael you will never be forgotten you are the best

clara