Jackson Tour Footage -- This Is It!

9/14/2009 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The trailer for the upcoming Michael Jackson tour movie debuted last night -- and shows a ton of previously unseen rehearsal video of MJ in the months leading up to his death.

Michael appears with it in the footage -- and the huge dance sequences teased look damn bad ass.

The movie will be shown in theaters for two weeks, starting October 28.

steph

when you see this trailer it makes michael's death even more tragic ,because he looked in really good form ,and what a concert it would have been !!!!

Illuminati killed MJ

Michael moved LIKE A 25 YEAR OLD! DID NOT LOOK LIKE A DRUG_ADDICT TO ME!!!

2 bad, Sony/Illuminati killed him!!!!

MJ,ILOVEUMORE

I was in tears last night watching this. We heard conflicting stories when he passed.. one person said he was frail and sick, another said he was healthy and well...

After watching this, he LOOKED VERY HEALTHY and sounded GREAT!!!!
He moved as good as he did in the 90's. Sounded just as good also.

This man SHOULD STILL BE HERE WITH US RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY BETTER GET DR. MURRAY AND WHOMEVER ELSE IS INVOLVED AND GET THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danica

The trailer is awesome. It is a treasure his kids will be able to enjoy for a lifetime. A beautiful legacy. I can't wait to see the film.

Irene

27. how fortunate for AEG the rehersals were filmed. "only in theaters for 2 weeks." Then to video so we can make $$$. Will his kids "see" any of it? Doubt it.
Posted at 10:04AM on Sep 14th 2009 by Elizabeth

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yes, it is very fortunate, isn't it?

It's a beautiful legacy, but on some level it gives me a strange feeling, the creeps to be honest.
I don't trust anybody who was around Michael, so I'm doubtful about going.
A matter of principle I think.

Because what if, in the end, would show somebody from AEG or Sony is connected some way to Michael's death...............

Michelle

It's so heart breaking on one hand because we know what happened a few hours later but I still have to see it!
I love and miss you Michael!

LuvMJbad

Yeah I saw the Lollipop and giggled. He is so cute. Seeing him in true MJ form was heartbreaking!!! I cried so much last night watching the VMA's missing Michael and so sad that all these "tributes" weren't done for him while he was alive. I wish people could have shown him the love like we his fans did while he was alive. The movie looks awesome and I will go for sure but it will be so hard to watch knowing that he is not here anymore. If I feel such a devestating loss and still mourn him I can only imagine how his precious children feel. I know I'll miss him forever! MJ looked so happy in his rehearsals, I kept looking for any signs that something was wrong, yet although he was skinnier than usual he looked so vibrant and so happy. Makes it harder to accept the fact that he is gone.

HumanNature

34. Michael moved LIKE A 25 YEAR OLD! DID NOT LOOK LIKE A DRUG_ADDICT TO ME!!!

2 bad, Sony/Illuminati killed him!!!!

Posted at 10:20AM on Sep 14th 2009 by moi

*************

I agree!!! MJ DO NOT LOOK OR DANCE LIKE A DRUG ADDICT!!!

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AND NEVER BELIEVED NONE OF B.S. FROM THE MEDIA ABOUT MJ!!!!

LUV U MJ 4EVER!!!

"KING OF POP"!!!

sue

it is such a shame that this wonderful soul was taken from us GONE TO SOON!!!HE STILL HAD SO MUCH TO GIVE AND IT IS SO EVIDENT IN THIS VIDEO THAT HE TRULY LOVED WHAT HE WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH TO DO.. DAMN YOU DR MURRAY AND OTHERS WHO LET THIS HAPPEN TO THE KING OF POP AND THIS TRULY WONDERFUL PERSON THAT ALL HE WANTED IN HIS LIFE WAS TO LOVE AND HAVE PEACE FOR EVERYONE!!!MAY YOU REST IN PEACE MICHAEL--SUE FROM TAMPA

Cristina

Hurraaayyy!!!can't wait to see it! It seems to be the BOMB!

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

OH MY GOD. The King of Pop was gonna put on the most amazing show ever. I can't wait for tickets to go on sale for this is it, I will see it again again and again!

He looks so good and he was looking forward to bringing it.

The artistes of today should take note. There is no artiste that I am interested in. *waits for MJs kids to grow up*

Matt

"WILL IT COME OUT ON DVD?

Posted at 9:24AM on Sep 14th 2009 by MJ

stop being cheap and go see the movie!!!!

Posted at 9:33AM on Sep 14th 2009 by billie jean"
-----------

perhaps he wants to know because its only out for 2 weeks so its going to be hard as hell to get a ticket on the weekend and a lot of people are too busy during the week to go to the movies. And DVDs cost more than a movie ticket you moron.

HumanNature

Sony better get ready for the influx of internet traffic to purchase the tickets!!!

Their network better not crash!!!!

I will be purchasing tickets to see my beloved MJ, "Long Live the King"!!!

Jill

I've watched the video over 10 times. It makes me so sad, but he looked so happy. This didn't have to happen. All involved in his death need to be arrested and punished. Unfortunately, it won't bring him back. We have lost such a great talent. Like Madonna said, we don't appreciate what we have til it's gone.

Irene

I don't trust anybody who was around Michael, so I'm doubtful about going.
A matter of principle I think.

We still don't know for sure and if I understand it correctly Dr.Murray was going to be payed by AEG?
Or am I wrong here?