Jackson Tour Footage -- This Is It!

9/14/2009 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The trailer for the upcoming Michael Jackson tour movie debuted last night -- and shows a ton of previously unseen rehearsal video of MJ in the months leading up to his death.

Michael appears with it in the footage -- and the huge dance sequences teased look damn bad ass.

The movie will be shown in theaters for two weeks, starting October 28.

breakofdawn

I WILL SEE THIS MOVIE....long live the KING.

I love to see how this genuis brain worked..

I love you Michael and i'll always do...

after watching this trailer i could not stop my tears..RIP MJ

lovemj

i don't understand why ppl say he's skinny, he was always skinny when performing. remember how hard he rehearsed--the would lose 5lbs with each rehearsal (smile). also, some of the revenue from sales will go to his children. think of it that way, instead of going to AEG.

nsbert

I'm assuming like any other movie this will be on DVD?? Since its only showing for 2 weeks, I want to make sure I can get my copy! RIP MJ
P.S. Janet was awesome - and Madonna had a great speach too!! I don't think it was all about her, misunderstood yet again : (

gs

Wow this video really brings tears Michael you are really missed.

HasBeens

I am soooo there on October 28th, and I hate going to the movies (prefer to watch it at home these days), but I'm scared they won't offer it on DVD anytime soon. Ahh, who am I kidding, you know they're gonna sell it for the Christmas rush, but still...who knows how expensive they will be.

Anyway, when I saw this last night, my first thought was how amazing it would have been, and how sad that we would not get to fully see Michael's final vision. I believe that this film will be the closest we will get.

PA WOMANIZER

OMG! I am so excited! Michael looks healthy and happy... then Dr. Death got to him! All I can say is RED**METALLIC**PANTS**LADIES.... It's gonna be GREAT! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HasBeens

After reading some of these posts, I have to agree that after first seeing this clip, I was ANGRY! Angry that Michael was TOOK (yes, TOOK) from us, and that we wouldn't get to fully recognize this dream, this miracle that he had planned for us to see! That's really sad because it really looked like Michael was going do something amazing, something magical as he always did.

But even moreso, now I really want justice to be done. I want LAPD to stop BSing and give us CLOSURE! This is the last thing that must be done for us, for his family, for his children before I feel that Michael can finally rest in peace.

Lisa

I could cry my eyes out watching this. I'll go see it, you can't keep me away. But I'll bawl through the whole thing. It makes me sad, angry, happy, all of it. I won't be supporting Sony, it's for MJ. I hope it does come out on DVD too. I wish they would run it longer than 2 weeks, what's up with that?

HasBeens

Michael was thin, but he has always been thin. However, he still looked STONG. Thin looks good on young people, but when you get older, notsomuch. Look at Madonna. Maybe it's just me, but I think she looked better when she had more weight on her.

Melanie Hoyle

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! He was really going for it! :D Damn such a shame he didn't get to perform it live in the end, that looked like it was gonna be one helluva amazing concert! And most of all, he was happy and smiling. :)

Jan

Madonna's speech was spot on I very much doubt if dd,ng,ts, etc, felt any guilt though.

PenelopeNookum

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! FOREVER!! THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!

doris

OMG OMG OMG I so can't wait to see this movie. He looks awesome.Sure he is thinner than he's been in the past but OMG i can't wait to see it.I keep watching the trailer over and over. RIP Michael

Jan

After Madonna speech I wonder what Oprah show will be like, I hope it made her stop and think a bit.