OJ Gives People Heart Attacks -- Allegedly

9/14/2009 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonOne of the guys who was allegedly held at gunpoint when OJ Simpson tried getting his stuff back is now suing the jailed killer, claiming he suffered multiple heart attacks as a result of the robbery and that Simpson is responsible.

Bruce Fromong filed the personal injury lawsuit in Las Vegas. Fromong is a memorabilia dealer who had some of Simpson's stuff in a Las Vegas hotel room when OJ came a callin'.

Fromong claims as a result of Simpson's violent rampage, he suffered "great bodily injury." Fromong's lawyer tells us the "great bodily injury" is several heart attacks. He's suing for infliction of emotional distress, negligence as well as assault and battery.

Fromong is suing for unspecified compensatory and punitive damages. OJ's assets are sketchy, but we're told Fromong is banking on Simpson's homeowners policy paying the damages.

Raejean

Stiff Willie

O.J. is a hero !

Belladonna

Tell him to get in line behind Ron Goldman's family. He should be thankful that he lived thru his meeting with OJ.

janalal4

20. I have no problem with TMZ or anyone else calling OJ a killer, because he IS a killer, and he got away with it thanks to a stupid, racially retaliatory jury and a weak, spotlight-basking judge. Maybe TMZ should do a feature on "Where is Lance Ito Now?" At least Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey are burning in hell where they belong.

Posted at 3:11PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Raejean

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/oj-simpson-heart-attack-bruce-fromong/2#comments#ixzz0R6taE9Fo

You left out Robert Kardashian! O.J.'s buddy. Seems like everybody has forgotten about him.

justsaying

janalal4

22. O.J. It's so sad that you've had to go through all this crap to find out about white people what all other races already know.

Posted at 3:23PM on Sep 14th 2009 by justsaying

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/oj-simpson-heart-attack-bruce-fromong/2#c21614754#ixzz0R6vLT5Jn

Wow, tell me what DID O.J. find out "that all the other races already know"?? Was it that he could cut his white ex-wife's head off just as easy as someone of any other race??

LucyInTheSky

"By the way, we called Simpson a killer because a civil jury found he slaughtered Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson. We also called him a killer because he's a killer."

Bravo TMZ.
Finally a media source has the balls to call it the way it is.

Janet

I feel bad about the guys heart attacks, but Fred Goldman and his family have been living a heart attack of every moment of every day for years now. Get in line, Fred's first with the money. . . but I hope you get your money too dude.

La Toya Jackson

Oj is a killer ... better watch out

Lizzie

o.j. IS, IS, IS, IS, IS A TRUE L-O-S-E-R!! Let The Goldman Family & Brown Family get their monies FIRST & like between NOW & RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! Stupid a## thinks he's hiding his moola, stupid a## is in prison, not playin' golf~~~HA! HA! HA! And ya' can't beat up your ole girlfriend~~~careful, coz you might get beat up, or are you still buyin' Snickers &&&&&&&& ???? HA! HA!

Gary Mos

Ok Tmz- Just when I have complete and udder respect for what you do, you lower your standards again. Regardless of OJ and what OJ has done in his pass. I group of his peers found him innocent of the Murders. So why can't you as Press as media do the right thing and stop calling him a murderer. I thought the press isn't allowed to give they're opinions on the articles they produce. You calling him a murderer when he was found NOT Guilty of those crimes makes you just as bad as MEDIATAKEOUT.COM AND PEREZHIMLTON.COM (and I just had so much mad respect for you I'm very disappointed in you) I'm telling you. You have sickening me. - And for the commenters that are going to say what ever they want about this.. I 'm not on Team OJ- The guy has never shined a light in my life ever, but I do give him the respect of not calling him that cause he was found innocent. You sicken me!

OC Get A Life

Oh yeah! OJ Simpson is a killer and he deserves what he gets from the criminal justice system.

But...Oh..Oh! Money to be had for crying victim, better make lots of room for the Goldman and Brown (perpertual victim) families...mo'money..mo'money...mo'money!

LucyInTheSky

"By the way, we called Simpson a killer because a civil jury found he
slaughtered Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson. We also called him a
killer because he's a killer."

WOW WAY TO GO TMZ.
Finally a media outlet comes flat out and speaks the truth.

Maybe someday you'll be able to say the same thing about a few other people who have been dominating your topics lately.

I'm just surprised that you didn't call him a coldblooded killer.
Because that's surely what he is.

nycbaby

#32...You be sooooo smart...and, thanks smartypants,I needed a good laugh today!!!

nycbaby

OH MY...I see we have another member of MENSA in tha house...Gary Mos Im talkin' to you...

Hey TMZ...love, love , love: "We call him a killer b/c he's a killer"...CLASSIC you guys! Loves it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments