OJ Gives People Heart Attacks -- Allegedly

9/14/2009 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonOne of the guys who was allegedly held at gunpoint when OJ Simpson tried getting his stuff back is now suing the jailed killer, claiming he suffered multiple heart attacks as a result of the robbery and that Simpson is responsible.

Bruce Fromong filed the personal injury lawsuit in Las Vegas. Fromong is a memorabilia dealer who had some of Simpson's stuff in a Las Vegas hotel room when OJ came a callin'.

Fromong claims as a result of Simpson's violent rampage, he suffered "great bodily injury." Fromong's lawyer tells us the "great bodily injury" is several heart attacks. He's suing for infliction of emotional distress, negligence as well as assault and battery.

Fromong is suing for unspecified compensatory and punitive damages. OJ's assets are sketchy, but we're told Fromong is banking on Simpson's homeowners policy paying the damages.

Ben

'By the way, we called Simpson a killer because a civil jury found he slaughtered Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson. We also called him a killer because he's a killer.'

You just called it as it is....way to go!

Stephanie

'We also called him a killer because he's a killer.'

Way to go TMZ. You rock baby.

meganutts

Dang juice, ppl don't like u, I mean ppl reeeeeaaaally don't like u. U had it juice, u had the life, but u got caught up bruh. All of this not new news to me, the fact that he's being charged again after he got a sentence in a "bad" prison I might add. But still, I think this is one dry horse that's been beat enough. Live and let die ppl. He's got more than enough on him now, u can bet they were waiting for him at the pen when he got there. Sad, hard, lonely and frightening nights await him. Goodbye juice.

Dee

I think the term that was used in the artictle OJ Simpson Gives People Heart Attacks-Allegedly is disgraceful. When the author of the article referred to OJ Simpson as "a jailed killer". First I am in no way defending OJ Simpson or his actions, nor am I a fan. The author of this article has forgotten that OJ Simpson was acquited of murder charges, and is now in jail for attempted armed robbery, which does not sound like the same crime as murder. In our country we are allowed a trail and defense of the crime we are accused of, if a jury of our peers acquits us we are considered innocent. Great system isn't it. I would think Harvey Levin who is always quick to let people know that he is a lawyer, would know not to let his writers make a slanderous and inaccurate comment even if OJ Simpson happens to be the beneficiary of it.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

I get the same awful gut feeling when I think about OJ that I get when I think about wacko.

LindaSue

Yeah, tell it like it is. He is a killer. He belongs in jail. throw away the key.

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

Damn tmz y'all know y'all ain't evn rite "we say he's a killer because he is a killer" LOL ahahaha!
I dnt remember the FULL details of the trial but wasn't the ONLY evidence that went in OJ's favor was the glove (it didn't fit)???? That's like the ONLY thing right? And supposedly the cops tampered with the evidence 2 set him up? How can they set him up when his OWN CLOTHING was bloody and the shoeprints on the scene even matched OJs shoes OJ. Oh lemme guess, the cops got a hold of his clothes and his shoes. Yeah that's it.
OJ had something 2 do with the murders or he did it himself.
DR.CONRAD COPS R COMING 4 U NEXT!! Haha!
I'm sure authorities are making sure they have EVERYTHING ready so that Conrad won't get off like OJ did.

Mr B

OJ is INNOCENT. Just look att the facts. His wife and her Boyfriend moat likely was killed for drugs. Someone believed the Glasses i the envelope where drugs an tried to rob them.

TCYB

I Just love this. Let the bastard ROT!

AJG

Fromong maybe you should go after the "HOOFS" who pointed the gun at you! Just amazes me that all the other cronies with previous records all got off and two of them are the ones that had the weapons!! These are supposed to be grown men! Maybe next time O.J. you can tell your so called low life friends to jump off a bridge and they will listen! I am by no means saying that O.J. is innocent of anything! But, I do totally disagree that he was the only person punished in this case!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4