Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift

9/14/2009 7:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West needs to stop. Seriously.

After Taylor Swift -- who is just 19 years old, mind you -- won the award for Best Female Video at the VMAs, Kanye rushed the stage, took the mic from her and proclaimed Beyonce had "one of the best videos of all-time."

For her part, Beyonce looked completely mortified by Kanye's childish actions.

JAA

Hey Kanye have one one drink from your bottle

WORLD GONE MAD

Beyonce looked "mortified"?? What are you smoking? She looked FLATTERED. They both SUCK.

Angela

He needs his mouth wired shut again! College drop out, at least Taylor not shakin her ass with just pieces of clothes on.

Paola

Such a tasteless thing to do. Why would someone do that? he is so full of himself. I hate him.

Andrea

Kanye you suck. I am not even a Taylor Swift fan....until now. That girl held her composure and then a few minutes later did her song! You go girl! I say...Kanye who? I am SOOOO done with you.

LLD

I am begging anyone who reads this to boycott anything that KW is affiliated with.
He is a disgrace to his race and should not be able to speak another word.

isthatallthereis

uh Gee...wasn't that a hate crime?

barb

Sometimes you just need to use the "N" word.............

me so horny

Lets hope that whineye west lose every VMA he"s up for, he's the ultimate douche bag.

Priscilla

Kanye west is such a loser. hes needs to grow up that loser. he sucks. He has no class. GRRRR i hate him so much. today was supposed to be about Michael Jackson and here comes this attention whore taking the attention away from MJ.

Harvey's Mom

For someone who's feel disrespected as a black man and an artist, he surely has cornered the market on disrespecting others.

Does he see the irony or is he that self-absorbed that he's completely clueless? I think we all know the answer to that question.

berry775

lol at Jaz's comment "short man's syndrome". So true.

jan

Kanye is a total has been & I hope he gets his ass kicked & I'm sure he will. Country boys will get at him believe me. I hope he was kicked out of the show or I will never watch again. Taylor is a true lady even at such a young age, I could have cried for her for that ass to ruin her moment. Eat S... Kanye.....

cashmere

we understand that kanye craves the attention in entertainment industry. but to steal the spotlight of a first time vma winner was unnecessary. your lame sorry egotistic, male chauvinist, coward. we give beyounce all her credit, but it's time too let the little people shine. have some dignity and class and MAN up.

Pearl

Kanye is an arrogant douche-bag. There's no call for that kind of disrespect to another artist. F him and giant sunglasses!!!!