Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift

9/14/2009 7:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West needs to stop. Seriously.

After Taylor Swift -- who is just 19 years old, mind you -- won the award for Best Female Video at the VMAs, Kanye rushed the stage, took the mic from her and proclaimed Beyonce had "one of the best videos of all-time."

For her part, Beyonce looked completely mortified by Kanye's childish actions.

Angela

Kanye is a bitch!! He should not even be allowed at these events because he always has something stupid to say.

punkin5

if it looks like a dog, barks like a dog, acts like a dog & smells like a dog it's "KANYE WEST"

Wow

I was a little hard on Taylor. She really should've won.

KateTheGreek

Shameful. I will never ever again buy any of his music, and am sorry I have spent money to-date on that fool.

S

I am so disappointed with Mr. West.

leza

Wow.... racial profiling?
White chicks can sing too you moron!
$ does not buy class.
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your opinion does not mean a thing.
Will never listen to your sorry ass EVER! I never did thank-god!

pattt

Kanye is such a nasty prick! He only made himself look like a douchebag, so congrats to him for that.

elle

um beyonce did not look "mortified." she looked happy to have the attention like the attention whore she is. Poor Taylor.

WHITEY

balls

Pammy D

What he did was totally GHETTO and PITIFUL at the same time. Obviously the problem is with him when he gets into an altercation with like every person that he comes into contact with. While Beyonce's video was popular, what someone said earlier about it being an icon 20 years from now is highly doubtful in my opinion. It certainly wasn't that great or iconic.

WillOTheWisp

While it was rude for what he did, I have to admit, I don't know how in the world she got that award. There were a lot better performers who should have received it.

Best of luck to her though!

snapback

Probably had nothin to do with the Big Bottle Of Hennesy he was holding and sipping from on the red carpet...fu#@in a$$...they need to ban Kanye from these awards once and for all...he is an immature, sore-sport d-bag

Ron

Kante West is an insecure racist that should be BAN from any other awards shows. He is a disgrace to any race especially his own.
He a piece of trash.

Mark

I love Kayne. But he is classless. I am no longer donating to his foundation. I'm sure Taylor has a nice charity to support. You did it to yourself AND your charity, Kanye.

Wow

Let's all go buy Taylor's album tomorrow to show our support!