Alessandra Ambrosio:

Hot in the City

9/15/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Out with her super lucky baby daddy/fiance, Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio heated up the sultry Manhattan streets last night.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
The gorgeous 28-year-old can turn any old sidewalk into a runway.

blondie81

Since when does having chicken legs & looking like a homeless person make you hot?

I dont get it. Just cuz you're super-skinny doesnt make you gorgeous. If any other random person walked down the street dressed like that, people would think shes some poor redneck living in 90's clothes. Gain 20 pounds, & then maybe you'll be decent looking.

me

Her knees and legs frighten me.

Stacy

Wait...she just had a baby, right? Really? Something seems fishy to look like that after a baby.

poonpoon

She looks like a homeless tranny. lol I think her man is fine

Jim

Sorry folks at TMZ, but your idea of what gorgeous is leaves a lot to be desired. While she is "cute", she's definitely NOT hot. I mean, look at those knob knees! She's so damn skinny that any real man would be afraid to enter her for fear of splitting her in two! Sorry guys, but in this case, TMZ needs corrective ocular surgery...

SERIOUSLY!!!

Seriously girl, go eat a Big Mac! You look like some kind of a addict with the dark eyes and skinny-bones (I know u r a model but come on!)

dr fred

#12 poser is right

# I understand what you mean about not a joy, I am an attractive lady & I still understand about the poor social skills, bratty high matainence, not put that much effort into anything..

She is "cute" but far from HOT!!! I see this type or better at any college campus..plus she looks skummy & trashy with the transexual homeless look..super tall skinny giraffe ..rather than a curvy cudley cute sweet girl

ActionJunkie

That's about as close to perfection as you can get!! THANK YOU TMZ. She is NOT too skiny ...though if she lost any more weight she would be! LOL seriously doubt there are many of those at ANY campus including large universities... her face is soooo seductive!

JimmyD

I can't believe all the negative people posting on TMZ! Wow, are you all that empty inside that you have to put down someone else?

Examine your hearts people!

dr fred

OK how is she gorgeous?????she looks trashy & homeless dressed tall gangley horse face. too tall & skinny

her face is damm ugly ,why not eat something & take a bath & put some decnt clothes on

wammie

She's hot? You actually mean the twig with nothing appealing to look at? I don't see anyone hot, heck you'll find hotter women in the K-Mart catalogues.

Blondeblondy

Why do her knee bones stick out like that?? Yikes! She's not even scary skinny. Weird.

balls

balls

L.A.

wow..Someone told me to come to this site to hear obama talk about kayne, and i scroll about the page and you fools are going ape sh%t on one of the hottest women on the planet..wtf

First off her body is perfect. She looks this good with little to no makeup and is a multi millionaire from how she looks..hmmmm but you people have the nerve to critique..hahaha jealousy at its finest..calm down..jeeez.. She is beautiful get over it, and no not every girl looks like her, because if they did we would sign them to something in the entertainment biz.. Every girl cant look this good thats why there are SUPER MODELS and models..lol

mia

Beautiful face, anorexic body. Overall, yuck. Also, she looks dirty, and I don't mean in the good way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments