Congressman

Votes in Battle of the

Outbursts

9/15/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We may all think Kanye West is the devil for what he did to poor little Taylor Swift -- but on Capitol Hill, there's a far worse enemy to humanity: The dude who yelled "You lie!" at President Obama.

Jim Moran: Click to watch
Yesterday in D.C., Congressman Jim Moran (D, VA) slammed Representative Joe Wilson, saying, "Joe exposed himself to everyone for who he is .... I don't think he ever would have behaved in that disrespectful a way towards any other president, which tells you something about him, doesn't it?"

Moran said Serena Williams and Kanye's blowups didn't compare to Wilson's ... but what do you think?

Just sayin'

He did LIE. And Joe didn't jump up and grab the mic out of obama's hand. He just couldn't take the bull sh*t anymore and I don't blame him! Kanye is a spoiled brat.

Joe= Hero
Kanye= Douche

Inny

You respect the Oval Office...

but that doesn't mean the person sitting in that office ...

deserves respect.

Stupid people only look at the costume...

instead of the substance of the person.

Joe Bescophilis

Where was this moron when the President was boo'd by Democrats? He was probably booing right along with them. I'm speaking of course about President Bush, but he was the President! If Obama is supposed to deserve respect despite being a Muslim, Communist Lying Sack O' Shee-it, the Bush deserved it, too.

janalal4

108. I accept the fact Obama is POTUS but that does NOT mean I HAVE to agree with him. And I agree with the person who said Obama is not even 100% African American. Obama is 50% WHITE,37.5% ARAB,and 12.5% BLACK...so I think the people who love to play the race card on people who do not agree with Obama need to shut their pie holes! And white people are responsible for making it if there is a single drop of black in a person they are African American,having said that I do not want to hear about slavery. The Civil War was fought to free the slaves which in my opinion most blacks seem to forget.I am sick of the race card,and people who use the race card for things that are not about race undermine things that really are about race. Wilson was out of line to call Obama a liar in the middle of his speech but the truth is Obama is a liar. Notice how the amount of people who are uninsured has changed by 16-17 million.....how does that happen?His healthcare reform is going to break this country,he can say it will not add to the deficit but that is a lie,the cap and trade bill that was passed is going to up your cost of electricity at least $100.00 a month(and that is giving him the benefit of the doubt,it will actually be more). And for the people who think Obama is a champion of poor people look up the past 100 years of the Progressives.In the poor areas of American cities the Progressives are responsible for holding these people down. Obama is a Progressive, he is not interested in creating jobs(do you think that passing the cap&trade will create jobs....oh it will in OTHER COUNTRIES b/c business' will start moving overseas

where they will not be taxed out the wazoo).Obama had a communist in the WH,a self proclaimed COMMUNIST!Funny how Van Jones was let go in the middle of the night when no one was looking.Obama has all these czars and one of these czars believe that animals,including rats you poison in order to get them out of your house,should be able to have a lawyer to sue people. Another believes that you should sterilize woman after they have their second child to control the population and this same guy thinks it is better to ration out care so that young people get the medical help they need while old people should not...should these people be around the POTUS? All the people who think this is about race are wrong....why don't you read up on Obama and his czars(and read it from a source that is not in bed with this Administration). I will say it again...the people who use the race card for things that are not about race undermine the things that really are about race. If you pull the race card about about something that is not about race you are just as bad as a person who is racist!

Posted at 10:25AM on Sep 15th 2009 by Jessie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/congressman-moran-kanye-west-taylor-swift-joe-wilson-serena-williams-video/8#comments#ixzz0RBaX6QAA

If you think for one minute that some of these members of Congress & some of these fools protesting in the streets with their "idiotic notions of what Obama's healthcare reform actually encompasses", AREN'T doing it because they never wanted a black man to be president; then you are seriously delusional! Racism is alive & well in America my friend. There will continue to be people who protest ANYTHING THIS PRESIDENT DOES SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!! It's sad & those of us with higher intelligence hopefully WILL judge him on his merit but there are plenty of rednecks out there that will only judge him on the color of his skin & use ANY EXCUSE to speak out against him! Just look at some of these protesters for Christ's sake! Straight out of the trailer park if I ever saw it!!

John

I have been a democrat for as long as I can remember. This is a sad time in our country, I voted for President Obama. But, congress has seen the day. These so called leaders, Pelosi, Reid ect. and yes I am talking about democrats. I can no longer support this party. They should be ashamed of how they are acting. What they are doing to this country, and how they are doing it.They dont care about us as a people. They dont care about our children. at times I dont think they even care about themselves. they only care about control and their party. Paying those back for helping them get that control. and in case you havent noticed. IT IS NOT THE PEOPLE. it is big companies and big Unions and foriegn investors. The unions have not helped the workers. THE WORKERS HAVE LOST JOBS and they are not getting them back, EVER. the union doesnt care about you,.... wake up america and lets take this country back, it is ours. not theirs. They were put in office to do what we want them to do. NOT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY THEM.

Nobama

A liberal congresswoman can slap a security guard and call him untrue names because she forgot to wear her identifying pin and he didn't recognize her and that's ok, but let a conservative call a liar a liar and watch the hypocritical liberal elitists freak out. Can't wait for mid term elections.

Nobama

WOW, so Obama can call our the heroes that serve our country baby killers and village burners but he cannot be called a liar. Sounds like the something a democrat would say.

Nobama

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/congressman-moran-kanye-west-taylor-swift-joe-wilson-serena-williams-video/8#c21646266#ixzz0RBggQCRW

Wow, when it's convenient he isn't black, he's bi-racial but when you can call people racist for exercising their freedom of speech all of a sudden he becomes black again. Sounds to me like the black community is hedging their bets. I am a white woman married to a black man, my children are bi-racial and I have some jackass named janalal4 accusing me of being racist because I don't bow down to Commrade Obama. Hey janalal4, this should really piss you off. His ugly wife Michelle, I think she's a bigoted elitist and one of the ugliest women to pollute the white house.

nemo

I can't remember a Presidency imploding this rapidly in my life time. The former worst President of all-time, Jimmy Cater, at least lasted a couple of years before everyone realized how much of an anti-American quack he was, but this Obama fool is stepping in it daily. I can't wait to see him suffer the same fate as Carter and get his sorry a$$ thrown out of the White House!!!

nemo

TMZ, your Nazi cause is making you look more pathetic and foolish than ususal. Do you really think your propaganda is going to change the fact that Obama is the worst President this country has ever seen? Try again!!! He's an incompetent, racist do-nothing that has accomplished absolutely nothing with his life and will go down as this country's single biggest mistake!!! Deal with it!!!

Inny

Obama called heroes who ENLISTED (not who were DRAFTED)...

baby killers and village burners? (I seriously doubt that)

But who DID kill the 1 million Iraqi men, women and children?

You're insulted that he allegedly may have said that...

but you're not insulted that it actually happened.

If millions of Americans were murdered...

you'd be talking on the other side of your mouth.

Ass hole.

angel

Wilson was right. Obama was lying. And if he was serious about not giving illegals health care why did the Democrats vote legislation down twice that would prevent this.

janalal4

Posted at 11:06AM on Sep 15th 2009 by Jackie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/congressman-moran-kanye-west-taylor-swift-joe-wilson-serena-williams-video/8#c21645616#ixzz0RBmvICNl
Charming Jackie. So YOU get personal & attack his wife. I didn't say that "everyone" who disagrees with him is a racist. I said "there will always be those who disagree with anything he does simply because he is black". I am white & happen to believe that he has done a good job. He is seeking a bi-partisan resolution to this healthcare issue BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE IT TO GET IT PASSED. You call ME a jacksass?? Now who has lowered herself here to the level of all those rednecks I was talking about in my previous post?? YOU got personal & I didn't. Can't you just discuss the issues or are you not capable of that without attacking people.

freedomisnotfree

i could care less what color your skin is. a liar is a liar (Obama

freedomisnotfree

Joe should be given a medal. calling out a liar is bold no matter who you are.