Diddy Explodes on Hip-Hop Cop

9/15/2009 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was either the ballsiest move -- or the stupidest move -- Diddy ever made ... getting right in the face of a tough-talking hip-hop cop, not affiliated with the NYPD, and calling him a "mother f**ker" during an extremely heated confrontation.

Diddy: Click to watch
It all went down Sunday night outside a VMA afterparty at 1 Oak -- the cop forcefully instructed Diddy to keep moving on the sidewalk ... to which the record mogul replied, "Lower your f**king voice when you're talking to me ... I'm a man just like you."

The cop then yelled back at Diddy, "I don't give a f**k who you are."

Diddy turned and shouted back, "I don't give a f**k who you are either mother f**ker!"

The two men continued to yell at each other until Diddy's entourage ripped him away.

According to MTV, Diddy eventually made it into the club. He later Twittered "I'm gonna say this, we should always have respect for each other! End of discussion" -- but it's unclear whether he was addressing this situation or the one between Kanye and Taylor Swift.

Kooky Fan

I'LL BE LABELed racist. BUT WHY don't we see the repeated behavior from White, Latino, and Asian stars?

courtney

just because your a cop,doesnt give you the right to yell at another grown man like hes a child.speak to people dont yell.its not cool. so i would have to say if another grown person was yelling at me instructing me like a child,i would be pissed and probably yell back too.i dont have a problem doing what am told by an authority figure but just because you have a badge,doesnt give you a right to disrespect people.period.gonna have to say diddy did nothing wrong by answering back.most would when being yelled at.And I dont like diddy.But right is right and wrong is wrong.A badge doesnt give anyone a right to disrespect.Ask him calmly.If another grown man yelled at that cop,he would do the same.Act like adults.

coreyisdead

You can take the N$#gr out of the gettho , but you cant take the gettho out of the N$#gr

Enough Said

DLA

Isn't it FUNNY how TOUGH these LOSERS are when they have their little group of BROTHERS to hold them back??? I can promise you that he wouldn't act so tough one-on-one with a member of the law enforcement. How funny is it when they are "holding him back" holding him from what? Getting in someone's face so he can tell them..."DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??????" PLEASE he looks like Gollum and he would be broken like the Bitch he is!

Janet

What a clown!! Diddy you need to join the circus with Kayne.

Phishsteak

I just love the Diddy. He was being yelled at by a meanie head cop and he just asked him to lower his voice. The cop only took it to profanity because he's jealous that he will never have the respect and money that the Diddy has. You are on classy man Diddy.

get real

some of you are so lame. it's one thing for a cop to order you to move on. its another thing for them to be disrepectful to you first. they're still public servants, and if you allow yourself to be mistreated by them, than you deserve to be mistreated by them & everyone else who feels they can treat you that way. coward doesnt look good on anyone....lol

amber

why wont he and kanye just drop off the radar???

Ryan

I have to side with Puffy on this one, keep in mind this is NOT a Law enforcement official this is a privite event security who has a handgun permit. He was a guest to the party and this is how the staff treats guests?? This Security guard saw an opportunity to get at him because he is jealous of his status and egged him on because their were cameras all over. Puffy should have known better,laughed in the guys face and tell him to get control of the crowd because they were causing the problem not one person and their entourage. That security guard wanted his 15 minutes now he would be lucky to keep his job, poor use judgement on both parts. Nuff Said.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

It is only a matter of time before YOU or Someone in your family you love is ABUSED by Law enforcement.
Trust me YOU will Be right in Diddy's shoes and let's see what your Lame scared azz does. It would be cool for once to have seen all of Diddys crew Beat the living shet out of that Jerk cop and his buddies. Then maybe they would cut the attitude and stop the abusive Beer drinking that almost EVERY Cop on the Force has a problem with and only will take it out on you one day.
Atleast Diddy stood up for himself againt that POS fouled mouth tax payer robbing azzhole of a cop.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

1 Diddy 0 Kayne

Now that is Balls unlike Kayne and the Fishes

Alicia

I'm on Diddy's side with this one. That cop was out of line and could have been a lot more cordial. Diddy's a celebrity and can't help the crowds he draws. What that cop did was distasteful.

LAnn

i'm shocked that someone had the balls to get in diddy's face like that.
the losers not even a cop. the fake cop just wants his 15minutes and he got it cause he's on this site.

SUN

I think the cops were rude as usual, but they were speaking that way to everyone. I think the cop was wrong for swearing first by saying he didnt give a f- who he was. I didnt hear Diddy say anything like do you know who I am, or swear initially. I think the cop was a tad-bit aggressive, and wanted the oppurtunity to slam Diddy. I think Diddy was crazy for trying to go back and approach the cop, he would have given the cop what he wanted, and been arrested.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Any cop tries any shet with me or my family better have his life insurance policy completely filled out cause I have NOTHING TO LOOSE I will make him pay and let the tax payers know that there is a HUGH problem with Police and it needs to get fixed NOW!