Michael Jackson Doc Sues

9/15/2009 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

Dr. Conrad Murray & Dr. Steven Hoefflin

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

UPDATE
: Hoefflin tells TMZ: "They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope. There is factual evidence that the statements that I made are true. They have in their possession phone records, recordings, documents and other evidence that confirms facts in their stories before they're published."

LakersFan

Klein thinks he's clearing his name by suing this other doctor but I really think he's just going to burn himself with this lawsuit. The other doctor seems to have some dirt and if it's going to come out if he takes him to court.

Jill

Where IS Dr. Murray? Is he living in Vegas, Houston? Is he practicing medicine at his clinics? Has the case even been turned over to the DA's office yet? An arrest was expected in 2 weeks, then 4, then ? I have a bad feeling about this going nowhere.

OhWell

Thank You Propofol You Got Rid Of The Little Freak For Us.

Rosie Rose

I'm just saying...

I wouldn't let Dr. Klein touch me with a 30 foot
pole...

sleezebag...

gs

ALL I CAN SAY IS MEDIA YOU WASTE SO MUCH DAMN TIME BAD MOUTHING AND LIEING ON MICHAEL JACKSON AND TARNISHING HIS MEMORY, HOW ABOUT YOU GET A CLUE AND DIG IN TO SOME OF THIS CRAP NOW THERES AN IDEA. FLUSH THESE TERMITES OUT AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME WITH LIES ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL FROM THIS STORY
THAT THERE ARE SOME MORE CRAZIES INVOLVED IN THIS STORY. GEEZ MY 4 YEAR OLD NIECE COULD TELL WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE DAMN

Cassy

Now the doctors are suing each other? Perfect. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

gs

31. 30. I would like to see a whole bunch of defamation of character lawsuits filed on Michael Jackson's behalf against the media and every one of his so called friends including Mark Lester, Dr. Klein, Dr. Hoefflin,the list goes on and on but especially ABC for lying about that photo of his legs with the necrotic spider bite which they claimed was proof of IV drug use.

Yeah. Well said !
Posted at 3:28PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Alex

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/michael-jackson-doc-sues/3#c21655287#ixzz0RCsvu6Kp

I AM IN ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREEMENT FED UP WITH ALL THESE DAMN LIES ABOUT MICHAEL
IT IS ABOUT TIME THE TRUTH CAME OUT.

Mary

Dr. Klein, due to the fact he is likely the biological father of the older children, has been defamed not only by that doctor but the blog subjects on this site and, hopefully, he will win his case and regain control over his medical practice. No doctor in their right mind would bring a lawsuit against another doctor...my guess is that one Dr. Klein is going to win his case.

gs

I AM SO PISSED THIS IS SUCH A CONSPIRACY TO KILL MICHAEL OBVIOUSLY BY THIS STORY AND WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THICK SCULLS THIS ALL ALONG. BUT WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SPEND SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON LOOK BAD EVEN IN DEATH. YOU KNOW I AM 53 BUT IF I COULD SEE SOME OF THIESE MEDIA PEOPLE I VOLUNTARY GIVE YOU A NICE SLAP. MAYBE THAT WOULD SHAKE SOMETHING LOOSE. AS MY GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID YOUR LIGHT IS ON BUT THERE SURE IS HELL ANT NOBODY HOME. NOW WAKE UP AND GIVE MICHAEL JACKSON JUSTICE.

Irene

Just let them throw mud at each other. That's good.
Because it's too quiet for too long....
It worries me and I lose hope this case will ever go to trial.

weird

They both look like weasels.

gs

You know I remember so many of you on this board wanted to know who the hell Murray was calling instead of 911. And these haters came in here calling them paranoid. Well who is paranoid now. This headline makes me angry cause for weeks i have seen this trash about michael and now these walnut heads admit this. Can some body get their asses together and give this young man some justice. My god!!!

anniam

stop with the crap and give us justice for michael pleaseeeee

kimberly

I don't understand why Dr. Klein and Dr. Murray have not been arrested yet. Everyone knows that they're the culprits behind Michael Jackson's death.

R.I.P. Michael. I LOVE YOU MORE!!

gs

All this crap about Michael did this and Michael caused that, you know what that dog doesn't hunt any more. STOP IT. Can you look at this story and tell you need to bring these people to justice or do I need to have the children in my family draw you a map.