Michael Jackson Doc Sues

9/15/2009 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

Dr. Conrad Murray & Dr. Steven Hoefflin

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

UPDATE
: Hoefflin tells TMZ: "They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope. There is factual evidence that the statements that I made are true. They have in their possession phone records, recordings, documents and other evidence that confirms facts in their stories before they're published."

holmes

oh goodie.. I've been waiting for these 2 to duke it out.. let them get on with it!!!

Klein just pretty much slapped himself.. hell, comparing what he said on Larry King then the stuff that came out about him later on-- pretty much stuffed his own lame butthole! such a liar!!!

watch out for Hoefflin.. that guy has some heavy duty info.. as nutty as he is.

astabasta

67. Just a little snippet of a teaser for the readers. All these doctors should be hanging their heads in shame, every last one of them. Take away their licenses to practice in the States and send them off to an impoverished country to provide free medical care to the very children Michael Jackson spent his life trying to protect and save. I think it would be a very fitting consequence.

Posted at 5:24PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Em

I am sorry, but that is a sick idea! They are not good enough to practice in the USA, but good enough for poor kids?! THINK about what you just said!

I don´t mean to offend you, but it didn´t come out right. All good, I know you meant well.

They were in it for the money

...And Dr. Klein, you are pure and lilly, are you? Telling the world about Michael Jackson when the Doctor/Patient confidentiality was breached by YOU on national televisin, you also alluded to the possibility you could be(and you know you are)the father of of Michael's 2 oldest children? Then your dead buttt decides to lawyer up. YEA...Riiiggghhhtt! Weren't you also one of the Dr's from long time ago that tried and failed to ruin Dr. Hoefflin's reputation and career so your own career could be inhanced? Doc Hoef is gonna mop the floor with your snaggly azz. Wait until the truth comes out that you had money invested in Michael's tour and also hold stock in that drug mill store.

SHEILAB_UK

I think Michael knew the danger in propofol but put his trust in Murray thats why he payed him so well,Michael thought paying so much the doctor would not let anything happen to him, but MURRAY took his mind off of Michael that evening/morning and Michael has paid the price for that and we miss Michael. I don't think Michael had friends to turn too for help he knew his problem might get out to the world if he went for help.
Why did he not trust his family?

Barakuda

Wow!
This guy just trying to hang on, on that 15 minutes of fame. Everyone who is following this story knows that Dr. Klein was MJ drug dealer. You do not put someone under propofol or demoral to pop a pimples. Who is advicing this guy? The best thing for him would probably be to stay under the radar until the MJ homicide case is dealt with. Perharps, the authority are closing in on him and this is just another distraction on his part. I hope the case is rejected by the judge.

for; while my guitar gently weeps

50. Dr. Klein, due to the fact he is likely the biological father of the older children, has been defamed not only by that doctor but the blog subjects on this site and, hopefully, he will win his case and regain control over his medical practice

. No doctor in their right mind would bring a lawsuit against another doctor...my guess is that one Dr. Klein is going to win his case.

Posted at 4:14PM on Sep 15th 2009 by R.I.P.

51. I don't understand why Dr. Klein and Dr. Murray have not been arrested yet. Everyone knows that they're the culprits behind Michael Jackson's death.

R.I.P. Michael. I LOVE YOU MORE!!

Posted at 4:15PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Kimberly Anderson

53. Guys,

Be sure it would have been for a President there would already have some arrests ....

I would like to understand what LA PD is doing ? Where is Murray ?

Posted at 4:18PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Alex

54. Is my opinion below valid?
What do you think??
Or am I on the wrong track here?

I can only decide for myself but I don't go to see the "This is it" movie or buy the DVD as long as the investigation is going on.
I don't want to pay people who are maybe involved in Michael's death.
I could never forgive myself if I did when in the end it turns out that they are indeed guilty.
Michael is and was too important to me to take that chance.

Posted at 4:18PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Irene

56. No matter who or if they make arrests in Michael's death, the dirt that comes out is going to be on Michael.

Posted at 4:22PM on Sep 15th 2009 by jaci

57. they cant bring out anymore dirt on Michael they have already done it the lies they have already said about him and they have got away with it,its time for justice Michael is dead this is ridiculous the length of time this is taking i feel no one cares it is very sad.JUSTICE FOR THE KING OF POP.rip.michaelx

Posted at 4:31PM on Sep 15th 2009 by anniam

60. 49. Dr. Klein, due to the fact he is likely the biological father of the older children
No, he most likely is NOT!
If he were, Michael wouldn´t have had him as a friend - he would have kept him far away from the children. Like he did with Debbie Rowe. Michael wanted his kids to himself. He was even jealous of the nanny, Grace Rwaramba, if he felt she was getting too attached to the children.
Furthermore I think that Michael is the bio father. Remember that, assuming that Michael is the father, the children are less than 50% black, Michael being of mixed race (Katherine: black and native American. Joe: black, native American and white.) Debbie is a very, very, blonde, white, Scandinavian type.
And Blanket is the spitting image of Michael except for the hair. (I know he has a different mother.)

About the doctors. They are nuts: money-hungry, star struck quacks. And at least Murray is a criminal and possibly a murderer, who needs to be held accountable for his sinister deeds ASAP!
There will not be closure concerning Michael´s death until that happens.

Posted at 4:42PM on Sep 15th 2009 by azza (from Denmark)

R.I.P.; I believe Michael was receiving Propofol by Kline from Rowe and Rowe was with child {Kline's child} and Michael wed and waited for birth to adopt, I do not believe Michael or Rowe wanted Kline to {Paris} repeat.

I Love you more;______But'______But'_______Yep!

Alex' Yes, no, maybe, naa.

Irene; No wrong, the Movie helps kids Trust, but' even more important the $165.00 Opus is from Michael to us, it values in the $2,000.00 range, but Michael set the price low {cheaper paper, less earnings} now' the Movie is in HD and 3D, Micheal reinvented the Moonwalk, Michael will be cloned on stage' into a Stage' full of Michael's, the DVD will be less superior to the theater, Sony and All, get your money, from TV, Phones, Radio's Concerts, big and small already and forever.

jaci; that defeat, and battle is still new.

anniam; tell people, yell to people, I'm boycotting Leno, because' he disrespected Janet's tears and hateful stare by putting that fools face on Tonight' last Night.

azza; Think to time of Prince's birth, Michael was Kline's Patient and friend, both' before And after.
Michael was not able to reproduce because of damage, that was according to Michael, I dispute the severity of damage, but the result was' Michael admitted not to being biological father or being able to reproduce, people do not lie, about claiming damage to their ability to sex children, but do covet the truth.

Em

Hi Azza (69). Oh, I think the doctors are probably quite capable they've just been driven by greed. Strip them of their possessions and financial gain, they might just have to go back to the basics and respect their oaths. I do, however, hold reservation for Conrad Murray; I wouldn't want him attending to even a Barbie doll, let alone a live subject again.

Missy

enough about MJs children! they are not "white" they are mixed! they ARE his children they look like him when he was younger! MJ always tried to protect his children from the spotlight and here they are front and center! where were all these freaking bastards when MJ was alive and would have been able to defend himself and his children?! leave MJs children alone!

tmz start getting answers!! when will murray and klein be arrested?

for; while my guitar gently weeps

70. ...And Dr. Klein, you are pure and lilly, are you? Telling the world about Michael Jackson when the Doctor/Patient confidentiality was breached by YOU on national televising, you also alluded to the possibility you could be(and you know you are)the father of of Michael's 2 oldest children? Then your dead butt decides to lawyer up. YEA...Riiiggghhhtt! Weren't you also one of the Dr's from long time ago that tried and failed to ruin Dr. Hoefflin's reputation and career so your own career could be enhanced? Doc Hoef is gonna mop the floor with your snaggly azz. Wait until the truth comes out that you had money invested in Michael's tour and also hold stock in that drug mill store.

Posted at 5:33PM on Sep 15th 2009 by KnowsIt

Knowsit; don't forget Kline's boyfriend told cops last month that Kline gave him free unlabeled prescriptions, {likely on Michael's dime} I'll go with Prince's dad only.
Michael married Rowe with child, Michael wasn't going back to Kline for Paris.
Question is was Debbie Rowe playing anesthetically.

astabasta

Posted at 5:52PM on Sep 15th 2009 by for; while my guitar gently weeps

Do you have any source/s for that? When-where did Michael say that?

Miss Nancy

DANG!!! Looks like Dr. Hoefflin is wearing Michael Jackson's old nose! Now we know what happened to it!!!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

26. WHEN are those responsible going to be charged?? Please don't let them get away with killing MJ! It doesn't matter how much he asked for the medicine, the doctor had a responsibility to do no harm to his patient! This was clearly violated!

Posted at 3:25PM on Sep 15th 2009 by Sad Reader

-------------------------------

Yes, DOCTORS have a professional obligation to their patients and they take an OATH to SAVE LIVES, to do NO HARM. A patient is supposed to feel SAFE and PROTECTED in the PRESENCE and CARE of a DOCTOR. But in Michael’s case, quite the opposite took place in the ultimate BLATANT VIOLATION against humanity and BETRAYAL of a patient’s TRUST: The DOCTOR MURDERED the patient!

TMZ – MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL THEY START MAKING ARRESTS???

WE NEED UPDATES!!!

Tstorm

Good to see you holmes....... i had begun to think that you had jumped ship.....

They were in it for the money

78. Yes, I do agree, the son is absolutely 100% Klein's-compare their photos-that apple does not fall far from the tree. As for this mixed business, any doctor can be a genius and take a little donaton from Michael and more of a donation from the main donor and Voila! A more common sense approach would be is that these children have been in the sun this past summer. I always did wonder if Michael really even knew he wasn't the donor and now wonder if Debbie always knew or was she skunked as well? Common sense again says she knew, she always knew. They used Michael as well. That poor man never had a chance at anything, did he? Wasn't his fault. I blame that on his parents for sheltering their kids while they were practicing being Witnesses-it amounts to no real life growing up and being so sheltered from the truth of how the world works. They all grew up ignorant-that does not mean stupid or dumb-they never got a chance to learn how cruel the world really is.

Nix

Dr. Arnold Klein's name keeps coming up because really he was the very closest friend and Doctor to Michael Jackson. Dr. Klein has even stated they slept together!! Not only that Dr.Klein is probably the Dad of Michael's two eldest children. I can believe Dr. Murray called him that fateful morning. They all should be held accountable and I'm sure Dr. Klein also administered propofol to Michael during those dermatologist's sessions so he probably got him onto the drug in first place. There needs to be a new law that this drug cannot be administered outside a hospital. Period!!