Bobby Brown --

I'm Too Damn Fat

9/16/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's fat ... he's a media whore ... and he needs the money -- three solid reasons Bobby Brown is all set to do the next season of Celebrity Fit Club.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ Brown is all signed up for the next season of the VH1 reality show -- along with several other "stars" ... including actors from "High School Musical," "Baywatch" and "The Practice."

We're not even sure that Brown was all that fat ... but it's his prerogative. Check out the gallery to see who else is gonna be gettin' fit with Bobby.

abby

I love it, there is always some one on Celebrity Fit Club that throws adult size tantrums and I am guessing it'll be him. Whitney cleaned up and looks great, she is lucky she came out of that situation alive.

Genius Idea: Bobby Brown, joins the (Deadbeat) Divorced Dad's Club with Jon Gosselin, Mike Lohan, and Linda Hogan!

meow

BOBBY AND WHITNEY ARE TWO CRACKHEADS STARVING FOR A PAYDAY AND STARDOM
GOOGLE THIS. WHITNEY'S DAUGHTHER ATTEMPTS SUICIDE AND CUT HER WRISTS AT THE AGE OF 15
ALL THIS BECAUSE SHE DID NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH HER DRUG ABUSE
ALSO, THE PICS OF HER BATHROOM WITH CRACK AND CRACK PIPES ALL OVER
WHY ARE THEY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION WHEN THEIR DAUGHTER CLEARLY NEEDS COUNSELING AND A THERAPIST

Phishsteak

6. The reason they didn't fix Bobbi Christinas gap in her teeth is because they wanted to spend their money on dope. They loved the dope more than their child. I'm speakin the truth. Drugs are evil. Just say no.

Abigail

Never mind the double chin, fix those damn ugly, yellow spaced out teeth you got. Yuck!!

secret ninja

damn, is there a "celebrity dental camp"? b/c his teeth are hell to the naw!!!!

Violette-Blue

I always enjoyed Celebrity Fit Club. Except for the boot camp season. That sucked. Does anyone know when this will be on? Also, whatever happened to the Surreal Life? That was a great reality show as well. They never showed the season with Randy "Macho Man" Savage in it.

LeLonna

Actually I think K-Fed's fat sponging ass needs "Celebrity Fit Club" more than anyone....I guess he qualifies as a celebrity?

Reyna

HE NEEDS TO LOOSE HIS FAT ASS TO HELL...........

WIFE BEATER LOOOSER........ DIE..

Sand

Bobby did not turn Whitney into a drug addict. Whitney was already doing drugs when she met Bobby. Whitney needs to take responsibility for her own drug habit and they both were abusive to each other -- not one-sided as Whitney would have you believe.

jOhNNy bOttLeS

5 words- RAIL SNIFF'N PERMANANT LOCK JAW, Hee Hee

Interracial facial

Reminds me why I hate reality shows. Saw him and his posse this summer at a SFV karaoke hot spot. Now I know why the guy's bad news.

secret ninja

what?! no bobby brown/team brown supporters? i thought for SURE by now there would be some idiot telling people to "stop hatin' on bobby" or "i love the gap in his teeth" or "you're just jealous b/c you don't have money/famous like him" or, this one is always great, there's always this type of girl lurking around somewhere..."i don't care, i'd have his babies any day!" come on people, you are really slacking...

kicksandgiggles

Why all the hate at BB? Cheez, you people do not know the man personally only that he cannot keep his feet from under the table. My sympathy for Whitney is minimal because she had the $ and means
to leave him if abuse so bad. She choose to stay as long as she did. I think a good gig for BB would be the Survivor show. It would be hilarious watching him surviving in wilderness. These 2 deserved each other and made that choice as we all choose our mates. So they need to shut up about each other and move on.

kicksandgiggles

To Secret Ninja: I am by no means a supporter of BB. Frankly, I think he is about as useful as used cat litter. Irregardless, I do not know the man personally enough to be bombing him with hate. I just do not spend that much time in somebody's else business to learn that much about them. And even though you do not agree with me, cool. I am not going to call you stupid or whatever. I respect your opinion and your right to have it. You need to learn to do the same.

Leslie Bates

You guys know that Celebrity Fit Club pays the B and C listers to be there. Some are just there for the check, as pointed out by Erin Moran bluntly when she was on there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments