Chris Brown -- Just Throw It in the Bag

9/16/2009 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Chris Brown has been placed on the roadside cleanup crew for the day -- which means he'll spend 3-5 hours picking weeds and picking up trash on the side of the road. The next time Chris reports for hard labor -- which may not be tomorrow -- he could be assigned to different tasks.

Roads in Richmond, Virginia are going to be a whole lot cleaner now -- but not necessarily safer -- because Chris Brown officially kicked off his 180 day hard labor sentence this morning with a little roadside cleanup.

Chris Brown

Honk if you hate domestic violence.

secret ninja

for those of you errounously asserting that domestic violence is a term that is only exclusively used for persons that are/were married/financially bound, here is the definition:

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: A pattern of assaultive and coercive behaviors, including physical, sexual, and psychological attacks, as well as economic coercion, that adults or adolescents use against their intimate partners where the perpetrator and victim are currently or have been previously dating, cohabiting, married, or divorced.

This is from: http://www.dss.mo.gov/cd/info/cwmanual/section7/glossary/d.htm

Get a clue.

Carla

Who's footing the bill for the "police protection" while he does his stint on the 'road crew'? I hope they are charging him for it and not the Virginia taxpayers...

razzberry

Well, it's nice to have proof that celebrities actually do serve their sentences, but why is he serving it in VA?

Kristina

chris brown can get it all(;

leesarai

He did the crime, now he is doing his time. Leave him alone. He looks so good working though.

cj

What he did was horrible. Leave him alone and let him complete his punishment. He was an idiot and so are people who continue to try to keep him down . He wiil recover from this, he still has plenty of fans because he is an excellent singer and performer.

balls

balls

kate is a very classy lady

THANK-YOU Posted at 5:40PM on Sep 16th 2009 by secret ninja

AT LEAST THERE ARE SOME INTELLIGENT people on here. Good job! I have almost died (too many times 2 count) by my first ex-husband. That S.O.B. WAS IN PRISON *2. I am happily REMARIED TODAY.And that LOSER is still in prison where he belongs a lifer. HE HAS GONE ON AND STILL HITS/BEATS ON OTHER DEFENSELESS WOMEN WHOM HE ALSO HAS SENT HIM TO JAIL. I KNOW FIRST-HAND WOMEN WHO HAVE DIED BY THE HANDS OF THEIR MEN BEATING THEM. THE BRAIN,ETC CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH.THESE GUYS DON'T CHANGE. REGARDLESS,OF WHAT THEY SAY. CHRIS BROWN GOT OFF EASY.AND HE'S STILL IN DENIAL(GOOGLE HIS REMARK HE SAID TO OPRAH WINFREY). RIHANNA WILL GET MORE BEATINGS TO COME IF SHE CHOSES to stay with him. That's the truth.

kate is a very classy lady

TO all those who are with someone that beats you:

LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Joe Jackson

He should be a Park Duty.. picking up dog turds.

Maggie

LOL! The best picture is the second one. They actually need armed SWAT looking police to watch over them and to make sure they serve their time. LOL! That is great!

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Seems appropriate that he's wearing his wife beater.

been blakck all my life

bosko: that one cop in the green khaki's is "fat" not hot. I think you knew you needed three letters but could not get them right. He is a porker-poo just for you. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nikitia

Okay I am so sick of hearing about this boy. I didn't hear Aaron Carter get this much flak for beating the crap out of Paris Hilton. I didn't hear Tommy Lee get this much heat about punching Pamela and don't forget Terrence Howard who clocked his wife. Now don't get me wrong he deserves this because he should have kept his hands to himself. That can also go for Rhianna as well, but for people to say he needs to be shot that is a little much. Let him do what he has to do and move on. I still pray for both of them because they are young and have hopefully the rest of their lives to get it together. I just pray that they BOTH learn from this and that people learn to forgive, because all of us have fallen short of the glory of God. Think about that the next time you make a comment. Instead of saying a bunch of negative things pray for the person. We are not in his shoes or her shoes. I feel bad for both of them. I just wish both of them Rhianna and Christ the best and I pray that God uses them as HE pleases not as man may see it but as HE pleases, because man doesn't have a heaven or hell to put anyone in. God Bless!!!

Woot